Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Fundraiser for a Theatre Project

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

JeffStrongBad

JeffStrongBad
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Joined Oct 15, 2010
  • 4 rep
Hello People of the GDC!

I may only know a few of you on here, but I have found that Green Day fans are some of the best people I've ever met. Anyway, my name is Jeff Strong and I am a recent college graduate from UNLV. I'm 24 years old, and I'm trying to branch out to see how many people I can get this to. I'm trying to raise funds to get Jeff Strong Music going. What I do is create musical theatre tracks for theatre companies who either can't afford, or don't have the space for a live orchestra. The money donated goes directly into upgrading my resources to I can make tracks more readily available to rent out to theatre companies. If you or someone you know is interested, please take a second to check out my website and possibly donate a dollar or two. Seriously, every penny truly helps! Please spread the word to anyone you know who might be interested. Click here for the fundraiser, and click here for my website. You all are rock stars!

Best,
Jeff Strong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users