Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
The results of the Bobo Awards are now available here! Didn't get to vote? Go support our boys by voting for them here. I know we can beat Paramore this time.

Photo

Bob Dylan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Bob Dylan (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like Bob Dylan?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Favorite album?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

HumanPate86

HumanPate86
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Joined Mar 24, 2012
  • 39 rep
Well, I'm not sure should this topic be in the "bands" section, so I won't be angry or sth if the admins take this down.
I'm a big fan of this wonderful man. Nice, easy songs, mostly on guitar and harmonica and simply magnificent lyrics...they evern make me laugh sometimes :)
So...What do you think of him and his music?
Write it all down below!

November's Storms

November's Storms
  • Welcome to Paradise

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,666 posts
  • Joined Feb 09, 2010
  • 4,457 rep
I'd be very surprised if there's no Bob Dylan thread already, but if not, thanks for making one! I love Bob Dylan. Yes I am a big fan of his music, but I'm an even bigger fan of his ideology, his beliefs and his influence on music/society.

Favourite album was a tough one, as is favourite song, but for me it would have to be Hurricane.

Tre's Busted Drumkit

Tre's Busted Drumkit
  • "ben's actually a giant teddy bear" -Lone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,808 posts
  • Joined Feb 25, 2010
  • 4,646 rep
You're in the right place, but there's already a Bob Dylan thread. Continue the discussion here, por favor:

http://www.greendayc...0804-bob-dylan/
  • HumanPate86 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users