Posted Image Trick or treat! We have a new Halloween theme. We also have two Halloween contests going on right now - enter with your pumpkin carvings here and your costumes here!

Photo

¡Quatro! clips

• Please log in to reply
983 replies to this topic

#961 Pieces of Truth

Pieces of Truth

I am a mountain, I am the sea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,072 posts
  • Joined Aug 04, 2012

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

None box set users have no release date for it as of the moment

Not even iTunes or something? =/

#962 WeAllFloatDownHere

WeAllFloatDownHere

Dearly Beloved

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,511 posts
  • Joined May 16, 2010

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

Not even iTunes or something? http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

As of now there are no plans for a stand alone release but I'm assuming that'll change in the next few months
  • Pieces of Truth likes this

#963 Mar

Mar

Streets ahead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,280 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

To be fair the placeholder was printed before they set a date for it

Box set users will get it according to warner's emails will get it January 15th

None box set users have no release date for it as of the moment

That's what I'm saying, I find that a little strange to plan to include a HUGE part of this box set, and then have no idea when people are actually going to get it (unlike the albums, which had release dates). But, hey, I didn't buy the box set so it's not my problem. :lol:

#964 Ritz

Ritz

I am the motherfucking best- Mike Dirnt.

• Members
  • 12,093 posts
  • Joined Mar 27, 2012

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

POPULAR

Here's the whole thing if anybody is still looking for a stream
  • sick, Anja, perfectpitchrob and 3 others like this

#965 Neutral Milk Hotel

Neutral Milk Hotel

Fluorescent Adolescent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Joined Aug 28, 2012

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

I liked the highlights thing, it was fun and stuff.
  • Awesompawsome likes this

#966 gerardsangel4977

gerardsangel4977

Pedestrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Joined Nov 19, 2007

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

That's what I'm saying, I find that a little strange to plan to include a HUGE part of this box set, and then have no idea when people are actually going to get it (unlike the albums, which had release dates). But, hey, I didn't buy the box set so it's not my problem. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

Well, they didn't have "no idea". They said it would be out in 2013 sometime, they just didn't have an exact date, since they were still in the process of filming/editing everything, and, if I recall, they meant to hit up the film festival circuit as well. But I guess the latter is out now :P

#967 Mar

Mar

Streets ahead

• Members
  • 18,280 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

Well, they didn't have "no idea". They said it would be out in 2013 sometime, they just didn't have an exact date, since they were still in the process of filming/editing everything, and, if I recall, they meant to hit up the film festival circuit as well. But I guess the latter is out now http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

Yeah, I guess that's the inherent problem with the box set and the trilogy not being released at once ... you have every piece coming out at different times so it looks like a hodgepodge of stuff coming out "When it's fucking ready" rather than a cohesive, singular unit. :lol:

#968 Demon!Dean

Demon!Dean

RIP DEMON DEAN. '78-14.

• Members
  • 8,787 posts
  • Joined Dec 06, 2011

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

hopefully they don't just have it for the box set people, but as long as the stand alones come along eventually, then i'd be one happy person.

#969 Todd

Todd

Sweet and Sour Children

• Members
  • 13,070 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

hopefully they don't just have it for the box set people, but as long as the stand alones come along eventually, then i'd be one happy person.

Sorry, but I hope the full version is exclusive to people who ordered it

#970 st_trillie

st_trillie

Insomniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Joined Mar 20, 2012

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Sorry, but I hope the full version is exclusive to people who ordered it

Exactly what i was going to say...i don't want to sound like a dick but i'm going to be honest...when we ordered it they said Quatro would be exclusive for those who ordered it. It has already been previewed on tv for free to everyone. So far those of us who ordered the boxset have recieved (with possibly a few exceptions) our copies of the albums days or weeks late despite a promise that we would recieve them on street date. It has been totally ridiculous. Some people in Australia are only getting Dos NOW!! I mean half ass fans could stroll into a shop and buy it on release date for a fraction the price. Most of us bought the boxset BECAUSE of Quatro! It has been tedious walking past HMV knowing my copy of Uno snd Dos were in transit somewhere over a week after it was released!! I paid for it in July! If Quatro doesnt remain exclusive then we have been ripped off and lied to several times over. How would that be remotely fair?!
  • SuzD likes this

#971 Todd

Todd

Sweet and Sour Children

• Members
  • 13,070 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

Exactly what i was going to say...i don't want to sound like a dick but i'm going to be honest...when we ordered it they said Quatro would be exclusive for those who ordered it. It has already been previewed on tv for free to everyone. So far those of us who ordered the boxset have recieved (with possibly a few exceptions) our copies of the albums days or weeks late despite a promise that we would recieve them on street date. It has been totally ridiculous. Some people in Australia are only getting Dos NOW!! I mean half ass fans could stroll into a shop and buy it on release date for a fraction the price. Most of us bought the boxset BECAUSE of Quatro! It has been tedious walking past HMV knowing my copy of Uno snd Dos were in transit somewhere over a week after it was released!! I paid for it in July! If Quatro doesnt remain exclusive then we have been ripped off and lied to several times over. How would that be remotely fair?!

Exactly. I feel bad for saying that, but I'm sure the dvd will be on amazon or ebay, or released without the book& bonus content

#972 Heather.

Heather.

Peacemaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Joined Jul 03, 2011

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

Does Quatro come in a book too?

#973 Todd

Todd

Sweet and Sour Children

• Members
  • 13,070 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Yes. Which makes me wonder what's on the pages

#974 st_trillie

st_trillie

Insomniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Joined Mar 20, 2012

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

I have no idea...i think no but i could be wrong. The reason i think no is because initially they said it was coming with Dos so i figured no book...then again some people figure it does (maybe because of the Jason cover that looks like the other books?). I dunno i probaby shouldnt answer!

And Tman684 I really don't feel bad for saying that...and neither should you...everyone had fair warning about Quatro when the pre-orders were going on. A lot of us made sacrifices to scrape together money for the boxset and imo it just wouldn't be fair for a stand alone dvd at 17-20 euro to come out now just so that Warner make back some more money. If they promise an exclusive the least they could do is stick to their word since aparantly they screwed up everything else about the boxset.

#975 GDgirl86

GDgirl86

Little One

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined Oct 16, 2012

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

I don't know if anyone is still even reading this thread, but does anyone know, in the Quatro preview where they are playing on the skateboard in the hallway and it goes through the wall, who is on the skateboard? It doesn't look like Billie. It sounds like Billie saying "Goddammit, first day in the house!" And this matters because why? I'm just curious, I was watching it and couldn't figure it out.

Advertising

#976 farley drexel hatcher

farley drexel hatcher

Best Thing In Town

• Members
  • 8,104 posts
  • Joined May 05, 2005

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:26 AM

I don't know if anyone is still even reading this thread, but does anyone know, in the Quatro preview where they are playing on the skateboard in the hallway and it goes through the wall, who is on the skateboard? It doesn't look like Billie. It sounds like Billie saying "Goddammit, first day in the house!" And this matters because why? I'm just curious, I was watching it and couldn't figure it out.

I think it's Mike pushing, and Greg Schneider on the skate board, and I'm guessing its a house they rented while in Newport

#977 GDgirl86

GDgirl86

Little One

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined Oct 16, 2012

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Ah, thanks! I feel better and can go on with my day now!

#978 Karlachu

Karlachu

Welcome to Paradise

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined Sep 23, 2012

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Ah, thanks! I feel better and can go on with my day now!

haha thanks for asking that question cuz i was super curious too XD

#979 Josh100_3

Josh100_3

Brat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Joined Aug 07, 2012

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

I just watched Quatro and I come onto the forum to find People comparing Kid A to American Idiot...how the actual hell did that even happen!? :lol:

#980 SuzD

SuzD

Little One

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined Sep 19, 2012

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Yep - i'm one Australian who's still waiting for Dos (never mind Tre!) to arrive in my mail box with the promise of 'street date delivery' still quite rancid on my tongue. apparently it was in the fine-print somewhere that it could take up to 4-6 weeks internationally, regardless of any street date mention in the much-bigger-print. And yes of course i've made use of faster technology to listen to tre all week, but i had to rely on the kindness of strangers with a scanner for the lyrics!

I don't want anyone to miss out on Quatro. But i did buy the box set in the potentially mistaken belief that it was the only way you could get your hands on it.

#981 WeAllFloatDownHere

WeAllFloatDownHere

Dearly Beloved

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,511 posts
  • Joined May 16, 2010

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

I don't want anyone to miss out on Quatro. But i did buy the box set in the potentially mistaken belief that it was the only way you could get your hands on it.

Tech it still is the only place to get ¡Quatro!

#982 SuzD

SuzD

Little One

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined Sep 19, 2012

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

Tech it still is the only place to get ¡Quatro!

That's why i said 'potentially'. i'm sure it's only a matter of time. but then, so is Dos, right?!

#983 gerardsangel4977

gerardsangel4977

Pedestrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Joined Nov 19, 2007

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

That's why i said 'potentially'. i'm sure it's only a matter of time. but then, so is Dos, right?!

Where is your avatar pic from?

#984 SuzD

SuzD

Little One

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined Sep 19, 2012

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

Where is your avatar pic from?

it's from here... assuming that works (italian rolling stone mag). it turned up in my facebook feed one day and made me gasp. and maybe swoon a little :wub:
  • cazb likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com