¡Quatro! clips

bri1039

Can anyone put the 2nd clip onto youtube please??? I can't view it on MTV 'coz i don't live in the US!

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a beautiful clip! Interesting stuff given the current situation. I really love how this docu looks and sounds.

And Billie on a surfboard yes please :)

Can anyone put the 2nd clip onto youtube please??? I can't view it on MTV 'coz i don't live in the US!

This!

Just love these clips! I hope that once Quatro's out someone'll put it online (Quatro was the one that only came with the box set, right?). Love what they did with it.

I don't know if I want to see theses clips and the full film on the internet of wait until 2013 for the DVD...

can I be a fly on the wall listening to those raw demos?

please?

I know right!? I would love to have seen that being done it looks so fucking cool haha

I'm surprised I can watch the videos on MTV.

Anyway, loving the videos so far! Like someone said on GDA, I don't want to spoil the final thing too much, but who knows

Here's the video in YouTube! :P

Enjoy! :P

I really liked it...

Thank you for putting that up :)

I cannot wait for Quatro, i always thought it would be good, but i've got a feeling that its just gonna be an amazing insight into Green Day and going through a period of recording/writing/day to day life with them! :D

Wow seems like we're gonna get a really good look into the album making process. And Jason talking and Green Day playing ping pong makes me happy. Interesting about Nimrod, those are some of my favourite lyrics ever!

A reminder to everyone: don't quote videos. Delete them from your reply before you click post (or go back and edit them out if you forget).

These videos are so great. Loving that Jason is talking too.

The last part of the last video must be the worst Billie hair ever though... :lol:

I uploaded it on youTube:

:P

Thanks for the video, MTV really annoys me with their crap...

can anyone please write what he says??? pleaseeee :3

could someone write down everything he says in the video? :( thank you very much

Here is what Billie says in the first video:

The last record I was sort of at the end of my rope and we desperately needed a break, so that summer we took about a month off. I set up a small studio and I just started making demos, and just started kinda doing it for myself just to keep things going.

I think sometimes taking time off feels dangerous to me, because I just like playing music, it’s just what I do, I’m addicted to it. And what I’ve noticed , what happens to bands that “take time off”, they’re not at good when they come back. For us to just like keep that evolution going let your audience grow with you and grow up with you and at some point grow old with you.

Here is what Billie says in the first video:

The last record I was sort of at the end of my rope and we desperately needed a break, so that summer we took about a month off. I set up a small studio and I just started making demos, and just started kinda doing it for myself just to keep things going.

I think sometimes taking time off feels dangerous to me, because I just like playing music, it’s just what I do, I’m addicted to it. And what I’ve noticed , what happens to bands that “take time off”, they’re not at good when they come back. For us to just like keep that evolution going let your audience grow with you and grow up with you and at some point grow old with you.

thank you very much! Very kind :hug:

I always love these things when bands talk shit about themselves. I loved back and forth from the Foo Fighters, I'll love this.

I love to watch them playing ping pong :wub::lol:

it was also one of my favorites of all youtube snippets they uploaded :D cant wait seeing tré raging after he looses and then destroying the table :D

dat ping pong scenes kinda remind me of the show in mainz, germany 2010, when GD played some table soccer in the middle of rise againsts set :D

Yay, that video was awesome!

Here's the video in YouTube! :P

Enjoy! :P

I really liked it...

Thanks so much for uploading! :)

it was also one of my favorites of all youtube snippets they uploaded :D cant wait seeing tré raging after he looses and then destroying the table :D

dat ping pong scenes kinda remind me of the show in mainz, germany 2010, when GD played some table score in the middle of rise againsts set :D

Aww haha :lol: But I don't think he'll lose :shifty:

I hope they show more than that on the documentary!

dat ping pong scenes kinda remind me of the show in mainz, germany 2010, when GD played some table score in the middle of rise againsts set :D

Don't remind me of my upset-ness that I wasn't allowed to attend the 21CB tour. Rise Againstziuougzftuikjjhbzgu :cry: Oh well.

Wow, this is gonna be soooo great :happy:

but I'm kinda sad that we'll probably get the dvd in January or so =/

That 3rd song that was played (as a rehearsal) has got to be Dirty Rotten Bastards! I remember one of the articles comparing it to the pogues and/or celtic rock, and that melody sounds pretty darn celtic punk to me!

Archived