¡Quatro! clips

bri1039

Just listening to the radio and they played an audio clip of Billie Joe speaking. He said something like Oakland is like the Detriot of California, and taking a break makes ideas pile up. It was only really short, now they're playing Oh Love :).

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just listening to the radio and they played an audio clip of Billie Joe speaking. He said something like Oakland is like the Detriot of California, and taking a break makes ideas pile up. It was only really short, now they're playing Oh Love :).

wat? Seriously? Detroit has serious gang issues and really high crime rates compared to Oakland :P

wat? Seriously? Detroit has serious gang issues and really high crime rates compared to Oakland :P

From what i've heard, Oakland is one of the most dangerous cities in USA xD

From what i've heard, Oakland is one of the most dangerous cities in USA xD

according to wikipedia the crime rates have dropped drastically since the 70'. Detroit is currently the 6th most dangerous city to live in, and oakland is number 18. Not exactly safe, but I don't know :P

Yeah I think thats what he said, I don't know much about either cities :/

There is more to it than crime rates. I see where he is coming from.

Pretty interesting video. Love to hear them talking about recording and stuff and its great to see Jason with them!

I hope in my Quatro! copy there will be subtitles, 'cause I didn't understand very much. :P

I hope in my Quatro! copy there will be subtitles, 'cause I didn't understand very much. :P

yeah just thought the same

In the second clip, they play three songs

Wow! That's Loud

Stay The Night

A song from Tre

what song is that? I'm assuming Brutal Love since it seemed to have a soul vibe to it, but I'm not sure.

Bit surprised I could actually watch it on the MTV US site, that has never worked before. :o

Same here. Weird.

according to wikipedia the crime rates have dropped drastically since the 70'. Detroit is currently the 6th most dangerous city to live in, and oakland is number 18. Not exactly safe, but I don't know :P

oh okay, well i don't know either x)

Wow! That's Loud

Stay The Night

A song from Tre

what song is that? I'm assuming Brutal Love since it seemed to have a soul vibe to it, but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure it was really anything. They were just strumming and singing "yeah" over and over in harmony.

Wow! That's Loud

Stay The Night

A song from Tre

Maybe it was not a song, but them only jamming or something... I could be wrong

Maybe it was not a song, but them only jamming or something... I could be wrong

the timing sounded weird and it didmt sound very structured, how cool would it be if the DVD included a bunch of studio performances without the studio versions dubbed? Wow that's loud and stay the night sounded so raw

What a great Green-Day :woot: First Billie's instagram selfie before leaving and now, when coming back home, this. Mhhhh, why can't every day be like that? :P

So, what he says about Nimrod: "Lyrical. Nightmare. I had what... 18 songs? And then... an extra four?! I just had to write lyrics in the studio. But then I vowed to myself and was like: I will never go into the studio without lyrics ever again."

Yup. That's it.

Archived