¡Quatro! clips

bri1039

None box set users have no release date for it as of the moment

Not even iTunes or something? =/

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even iTunes or something? =/

As of now there are no plans for a stand alone release but I'm assuming that'll change in the next few months

To be fair the placeholder was printed before they set a date for it

Box set users will get it according to warner's emails will get it January 15th

None box set users have no release date for it as of the moment

That's what I'm saying, I find that a little strange to plan to include a HUGE part of this box set, and then have no idea when people are actually going to get it (unlike the albums, which had release dates). But, hey, I didn't buy the box set so it's not my problem. :lol:

That's what I'm saying, I find that a little strange to plan to include a HUGE part of this box set, and then have no idea when people are actually going to get it (unlike the albums, which had release dates). But, hey, I didn't buy the box set so it's not my problem. :lol:

Well, they didn't have "no idea". They said it would be out in 2013 sometime, they just didn't have an exact date, since they were still in the process of filming/editing everything, and, if I recall, they meant to hit up the film festival circuit as well. But I guess the latter is out now :P

Well, they didn't have "no idea". They said it would be out in 2013 sometime, they just didn't have an exact date, since they were still in the process of filming/editing everything, and, if I recall, they meant to hit up the film festival circuit as well. But I guess the latter is out now :P

Yeah, I guess that's the inherent problem with the box set and the trilogy not being released at once ... you have every piece coming out at different times so it looks like a hodgepodge of stuff coming out "When it's fucking ready" rather than a cohesive, singular unit. :lol:

hopefully they don't just have it for the box set people, but as long as the stand alones come along eventually, then i'd be one happy person.

hopefully they don't just have it for the box set people, but as long as the stand alones come along eventually, then i'd be one happy person.

Sorry, but I hope the full version is exclusive to people who ordered it

Sorry, but I hope the full version is exclusive to people who ordered it

Exactly what i was going to say...i don't want to sound like a dick but i'm going to be honest...when we ordered it they said Quatro would be exclusive for those who ordered it. It has already been previewed on tv for free to everyone. So far those of us who ordered the boxset have recieved (with possibly a few exceptions) our copies of the albums days or weeks late despite a promise that we would recieve them on street date. It has been totally ridiculous. Some people in Australia are only getting Dos NOW!! I mean half ass fans could stroll into a shop and buy it on release date for a fraction the price. Most of us bought the boxset BECAUSE of Quatro! It has been tedious walking past HMV knowing my copy of Uno snd Dos were in transit somewhere over a week after it was released!! I paid for it in July! If Quatro doesnt remain exclusive then we have been ripped off and lied to several times over. How would that be remotely fair?!

Exactly what i was going to say...i don't want to sound like a dick but i'm going to be honest...when we ordered it they said Quatro would be exclusive for those who ordered it. It has already been previewed on tv for free to everyone. So far those of us who ordered the boxset have recieved (with possibly a few exceptions) our copies of the albums days or weeks late despite a promise that we would recieve them on street date. It has been totally ridiculous. Some people in Australia are only getting Dos NOW!! I mean half ass fans could stroll into a shop and buy it on release date for a fraction the price. Most of us bought the boxset BECAUSE of Quatro! It has been tedious walking past HMV knowing my copy of Uno snd Dos were in transit somewhere over a week after it was released!! I paid for it in July! If Quatro doesnt remain exclusive then we have been ripped off and lied to several times over. How would that be remotely fair?!

Exactly. I feel bad for saying that, but I'm sure the dvd will be on amazon or ebay, or released without the book& bonus content

Does Quatro come in a book too?

I have no idea...i think no but i could be wrong. The reason i think no is because initially they said it was coming with Dos so i figured no book...then again some people figure it does (maybe because of the Jason cover that looks like the other books?). I dunno i probaby shouldnt answer!

And Tman684 I really don't feel bad for saying that...and neither should you...everyone had fair warning about Quatro when the pre-orders were going on. A lot of us made sacrifices to scrape together money for the boxset and imo it just wouldn't be fair for a stand alone dvd at 17-20 euro to come out now just so that Warner make back some more money. If they promise an exclusive the least they could do is stick to their word since aparantly they screwed up everything else about the boxset.

I don't know if anyone is still even reading this thread, but does anyone know, in the Quatro preview where they are playing on the skateboard in the hallway and it goes through the wall, who is on the skateboard? It doesn't look like Billie. It sounds like Billie saying "Goddammit, first day in the house!" And this matters because why? I'm just curious, I was watching it and couldn't figure it out.

I don't know if anyone is still even reading this thread, but does anyone know, in the Quatro preview where they are playing on the skateboard in the hallway and it goes through the wall, who is on the skateboard? It doesn't look like Billie. It sounds like Billie saying "Goddammit, first day in the house!" And this matters because why? I'm just curious, I was watching it and couldn't figure it out.

I think it's Mike pushing, and Greg Schneider on the skate board, and I'm guessing its a house they rented while in Newport

Ah, thanks! I feel better and can go on with my day now!

haha thanks for asking that question cuz i was super curious too XD

I just watched Quatro and I come onto the forum to find People comparing Kid A to American Idiot...how the actual hell did that even happen!? :lol:

Yep - i'm one Australian who's still waiting for Dos (never mind Tre!) to arrive in my mail box with the promise of 'street date delivery' still quite rancid on my tongue. apparently it was in the fine-print somewhere that it could take up to 4-6 weeks internationally, regardless of any street date mention in the much-bigger-print. And yes of course i've made use of faster technology to listen to tre all week, but i had to rely on the kindness of strangers with a scanner for the lyrics!

I don't want anyone to miss out on Quatro. But i did buy the box set in the potentially mistaken belief that it was the only way you could get your hands on it.

I don't want anyone to miss out on Quatro. But i did buy the box set in the potentially mistaken belief that it was the only way you could get your hands on it.

Tech it still is the only place to get ¡Quatro!

Tech it still is the only place to get ¡Quatro!

That's why i said 'potentially'. i'm sure it's only a matter of time. but then, so is Dos, right?!

That's why i said 'potentially'. i'm sure it's only a matter of time. but then, so is Dos, right?!

Where is your avatar pic from?

Where is your avatar pic from?

it's from here... assuming that works (italian rolling stone mag). it turned up in my facebook feed one day and made me gasp. and maybe swoon a little :wub:

Archived