¡Quatro! clips

bri1039

Bit of a paradox.

Just a random question - do we know whether is he actually in rehab, as such, actually in a facility? Because if he's not I can kinda of imagine him getting help yes, but in his free time sitting in his study/lounge/den and just playing music with the guys as his therapy... Overly romantic perspective yeah...

I think he's still at home but going somewhere for meetings/treatment/counselling.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's still at home but going somewhere for meetings/treatment/counselling.

So I imagine that's exactly what he'll be doing. :P Jamming... Maybe.

Love the clip! I can't wait for Quatro!

does anyone know if any of the TV showings of it this week are being shown in the UK? I can't seem to find it, is it just being shown in the US?

the video is so beautiful, i love what he says. it's so sad at the same time because of what he's going through :( hope he'll be okay soon.

Can't wait to see the whole thing.

I am really excited about seeing this whole thing. Can't wait!!

Man I thought that was really awesome. I really enjoyed how subtle it was and loved how relevant what Billie Joe was saying considering where we're at right now. Very excited to see the full thing. Damn shame I have to wait for someone to upload it since I don't have cable though.

luckily with this community you wont have to wait long. About 5 minutes after its over.

Really nice video. Made me think of how much Green Day has been involved in my life and how I really have grown up with them.

This also just adds to my belief that while recovering he's writing some really reflective and personal songs that hopefully see the light of day.

oh bless him, he's just such an awesome guy. he looks cute surfing, his little legs made me laugh though!

Love it. Absolutely amazing. The thing Billie is talking about, about breaks. They are at it right now and I can imagine him creating new stuff to keep himself busy. he is a superb and awesomely talented and creative man. I love him for that!

Can't wait for the highlights premiere of Quatro. Man, this is gonna be awesome.

Loved that first clip! It was nice to watch and interesting to listen to. I love how Billie said "Let your audience grow with you. They grow up with you.. and at some point grow old with you." :wub:

I'm getting really excited for the whole thing now.

i just realised that the music in the beckground is an acoustic guitar version of Jesus of Suburbia

ok it just sound simmilar... whatever

i just realised that the music in the beckground is an acoustic guitar version of Jesus of Suburbia

its the exact same cords, i noticed because at the time i'm learning JoS on guitar and i watched this video during a break

I don't hear it at all. And I've been playing that song for 7 years.

And considering it has been more than a month for this break, I can only imagine how much time he's spent working and recording music to keep himself busy. A part of me hopes that all 3 or 4 of them have been able to play music together. I feel like this would be an incredibly powerful creative time for them.

We can only hope that he's writing music and writing it with the whole band during this time. I just keep remembering an interview Mike did with Radio 1 where he said he hadn't talked to Billie in a month.

We can only hope that he's writing music and writing it with the whole band during this time. I just keep remembering an interview Mike did with Radio 1 where he said he hadn't talked to Billie in a month.

It was actually like two weeks, he said he hadn't seen him "in weeks" but the interview was only two weeks since iheart. And then they were together at Halloween.

We know the others have been doing their own stuff so if they are writing, it's strictly no pressure/for fun.

It seems like this is going to be a really valuable insight into not only the making of trilogy, but the band also. Even though this isn't a live performance DVD, the words by the individual band members reminds of Bullet In A Bible.

I don't hear it at all. And I've been playing that song for 7 years.

ok i played along to it and realised that its not jos^^ but i still think it sounds very simmilar

ok i played along to it and realised that its not jos^^ but i still think it sounds very simmilar

Just a typical walk-down progression

The last part made me really sad, as I have absolutely grown up with them, and can't wait til' they come back. It's almost eerie what Billie Joe was saying about taking breaks, and how he is addicted to playing music. I cannot wait to watch the rest of this.

I have a differing opinion I kinda like the idea of the band taking a break from their own music during their break and not working on anything and just doing what they want for more than a day haha but music is cool too

Archived