¡Quatro! clips

bri1039

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was nice, I like seeing BJ surfing, he seems to enjoy himself :)

I also agree with what he said, bands that take too long, never come back as strong as they used to be. I also love the fact that he is doing music because he needs to do it, because he loves it and not just to simply put music out without any real motivation and passion behind it.

And aw @ the growing old part. :)

awww that is mega sweet :wub:

FAN GIRL ALERT

Billie surfing is one of the cutest, sexiest things ever. MMM...those tattoos...

:lol: :lol:

Great clip.

Though the timing is a little bit uncomfortable. He's talking about how hard it is to take time off for a month, yet they're taking time off for several months at the time. But we all know it's for the best. :)

i think the Documentary will be awesome. It seems to have a very unike style. And maybee in the background we hear some of the Demos BJ recorded on his own (it really sounds like it, but maybee it's just wishfull thinking) :shy:/>

btw google us proxy or something like this if you want to see US only videos

I hope someone puts it on youtube or something because i can't see it in the uk! :cry:

Ah, can't watch it :/ Can anyone rip it to YouTube or something or is there another link?

just try a US Proxy ther are many (very easy) tools for this

for excample "OkayFreedom" (it only has 500mb/month free but imo its the best program) , a firefox plugin named "Stealthy"... (or google it ther are tons)

Except you can't see it in the UK. Of course.

I managed it with Firefox + the add-on anonymoX (set country to US and attribute to Stealth).

Bit surprised I could actually watch it on the MTV US site, that has never worked before. :o

I like surfer Billie. :happy:

edit: never mind, looks like someone did it as I posted this!

If anyone could put it on Youtube that would be awesome. :) My computer can't handle using a Proxy or anything like that.

Man I thought that was really awesome. I really enjoyed how subtle it was and loved how relevant what Billie Joe was saying considering where we're at right now. Very excited to see the full thing. Damn shame I have to wait for someone to upload it since I don't have cable though.

Interesting to hear Billie talking about always going and doing things with the band and not taking breaks, considering, for all we know, they are on a "break" right now.

Interesting to hear Billie talking about always going and doing things with the band and not taking breaks, considering, for all we know, they are on a "break" right now.

And considering it has been more than a month for this break, I can only imagine how much time he's spent working and recording music to keep himself busy. A part of me hopes that all 3 or 4 of them have been able to play music together. I feel like this would be an incredibly powerful creative time for them.

Bit of a paradox.

Just a random question - do we know whether is he actually in rehab, as such, actually in a facility? Because if he's not I can kinda of imagine him getting help yes, but in his free time sitting in his study/lounge/den and just playing music with the guys as his therapy... Overly romantic perspective yeah...

Archived