Best album on your opinion? :P

LifeStream

Green day's best album  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is Green Day's best album on your opinion? :D

'Till previous week I thought Dookie, but When I heard American Idiot 50 times (Non Stop), Hmm I think it's American Idiot. but Dookie doesn't far! he's awesome too.

well , Your opinion? :P

Well in terms of surprises - I was blown away by Nimrod after the hard hitting Insomniac so it's always stood out for me as a stepping point to the band going on to bigger things than the three chord simpleness of the previous albums that defined them to that point so it's a favorite for that reason. So for old school Green Day it's Dookie (as close to a perfect pop punk album as you'll ever get) and new school it's obviously AI, didn't know they had that album in them.

If I had to pick one though - I'd have to take AI I guess because it brought the band to a new level and it has one of my all time favorite songs on it - Holiday.

Nimrod all the way! C'mon - The only low point on that album's take back.

Nimrod all the way! C'mon - The only low point on that album's take back.

I still think The Grouch, Scattered and Uptight are overlooked songs and would love to hear them live - any of them would have been a better single than Redundant too

American Idiot all the way;

it never gets old

Ohh so true :P

Insomniac FTW

This is the ONLY album by Green Day that I'd never heard (p.s. What is the 3rd form of "listen"?), and seems that I have to do that XD

I still think The Grouch, Scattered and Uptight are overlooked songs and would love to hear them live - any of them would have been a better single than Redundant too

So true - As I said: I love every single song on that album except take back 'cause I don't like the feeling of someone puking in my ear :P

Please don't make listing threads in the main GDforum. There are other threads like this in the Shenanigans subforum that you can view after you get 100 posts.

What do you mean, 'the third form'?

like... choose chose chosen

chosen's the third form.

listen listened listened

Archived