What would you want Green Day's last song to be?

StuckWithInsomnia

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even want to think about that. happy thoughts!! not sad, depressing ones. :dry:

No One Knows. "Why should my fun have to end, for me it's only the beginning". That would bring so many tears to my eyes

Edit: Great question by the way!

Jesus of suburbia, because it's such a long song and it would prolong the end of the show.....

The Ramones' last song was "Any Way You Want It", and it just sucked. I know Green Day wouldn't want everyone to cry, for their very last song, they'd wanna play their favorites. So Letterbomb, Holden Caulfield, Murder City.... who knows

I don't wanna say Good Riddance >.< , so I'm gonna have to say Macy's Day Parade or Jesus of Suburbia

NIGHTLIFE!!! ~ JK JK JK probably Cigarettes and Valentines!!!or an unreleased song from that album

Welcome to Paradise. Just to thoroughly mindfuck the entire audience by cranking out their quintessential opener and closing their band with it.

NIGHTLIFE!!! ~ JK JK JK probably Cigarettes and Valentines!!!or an unreleased song from that album

Your first like, it came from me. :wub:

My best guess is if this ever happens.(Which most likely won't)

Billie will play "Good Riddance/Time of Your Life"

As for me though,Tman beat me to it.

No One Knows. "Why should my fun have to end, for me it's only the beginning". That would bring so many tears to my eyes

I couldn't agree more.

Though,I DO Want to cry at their last show.

Heck,I cry watching their regular shows sometimes (Ex:Bullet In a Bible-Wake Me Up When September Ends)

Manly tears were shed.

what a depressing question :( i would be crying all the way through so i dont think i will even notice what songs they're playing. I dunno F.O.D would be funny and mean at the same time :P

This whole thread got me thinking of the end of the Foo Fighters :sorry: I pray that it won't ever happen to Green Day

This whole thread got me thinking of the end of the Foo Fighters :sorry: I pray that it won't ever happen to Green Day

They didnt completely end they just took a break for a while ..they will be back!!

Uptight off Nimrod.

And god, I know this is irrelevant, but I remember watching blink-182 playing the song Dammit, the very last song on the very last show they did before they broke up. Sooo sad :/

green day will never part, they will be here for hundreds of more years.

clearly you don't realize they're not aging.

Archived