Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Voting has started in the Karaoke Contest. Listen to the entries and vote for your favorite.

Photo

First Week Sales

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Charlie Boston

Charlie Boston
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined Sep 25, 2012
  • 19 rep
Does anyone know the first week sales for all of green day albums ( starting with dookie)? I only know the first week sales of american idiot,21cb,UNO! and DOS!

Amanda

Amanda
  • Loved Very Much by Joey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,397 posts
  • Joined Apr 08, 2005
  • 7,938 rep
Is this the Green Day equivalent of trainspotting?

Vesper

Vesper
  • Outlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,049 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2010
  • 6,677 rep

Does anyone know the first week sales for all of green day albums ( starting with dookie)? I only know the first week sales of american idiot,21cb,UNO! and DOS!

Er? Is this supposed to be an intro thread? Moving to GD Chat for now...

Heather.

Heather.
  • Peacemaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Joined Jul 03, 2011
  • 6,787 rep
In the Green Day Biography channel documentary they said that Dookie sold 9,000 copies the week it was released.

JasonH

JasonH
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Joined Feb 14, 2006
  • 91 rep

In the Green Day Biography channel documentary they said that Dookie sold 9,000 copies the week it was released.

Yeah Dookie was one of those albums that caught fire after the release - I believe Longview was the first single and shit exploded with Basket Case. I hate mainstream trends so I despised Green Day at this time, wasn't until I heard When I Come Around 5,000 times on the radio that I finally gave into buying the cassette (god im old) and turning into an obsessed fan for almost 2 decades now lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users