Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lizziebix

GDC Regulars Club - III

alaniluau

I don't remember my title, most of the time I post from my phone so I'm not sure.

I think it's beastly bit, I really love that song :happy:

It is. And I love it too! :D

Mar

Oh shit, this is back. Hey, kids!

My member title should be familiar to amazing people who watch the perfection that is Arrested Development. I pity those who haven't experienced its perfection.

Lindsay

My member title came about due to Ben beginning to call me Bagel, can't remember for the life of me how that began though. :lol:

Kaddi.

That definitely works if you change your ava - which I never do! Lazy? Yeah!! :P

I like when people don't change their avas a lot. It always confuses me when somebody has a new ava all the time, because I tend to identify people by their ava/sig, not their name. :D

Also, good to see that this club is back. :happy:

lizziebix

I like when people don't change their avas a lot. It always confuses me when somebody has a new ava all the time, because I tend to identify people by their ava/sig, not their name. :D

Also, good to see that this club is back. :happy:

I agree. Have the time as I'm going through a thread it's the ava that I see first and not always even the members name! But of course, there are a few (Flo, Sanne!!) that change theirs with such regularlity that I've gotten used to seeing that too!

Glad you're happy the club is back, Kaddy. I missed you all so much! :)

solongfromthestars

Only just realised this club is back! Yay, that's great. Hi again everyone :)

I like changing my ava a lot, I get bored so quickly :lol: Don't have a custom title at the moment though, if I think of something awesome I'll put it there.

I also make at least one embarrassing post during each ava's duration, so I associate the ava with the embarrassing post and am glad to be rid of it

:P

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

^ I love your avatar, by the way. It's a great picture and I like how you have yourself as your avatar (which is what avatars were actually for in the first place even though no one does that anymore, myself included :lol:).

Undómiel

(which is what avatars were actually for in the first place even though no one does that anymore

Ahem.

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Ahem.

I stand corrected, "even though most people don't do that anymore".

Kaddi.

I don't want everyone to be reminded of what I look like all the time. :lol:

Florence

It always confuses me when somebody has a new ava all the time, because I tend to identify people by their ava/sig, not their name. :D

:sorry:

But of course, there are a few (Flo, Sanne!!) that change theirs with such regularlity that I've gotten used to seeing that too!

Well, yeah... I like to change my avas and sigs a lot. :P:ninja:

Kaddi.

The awesomeness of your avas/sigs makes up for the constant changes. :P

Why not? It's just like a normal conversation that way. :)

I don't know, it just doesn't bother me when I can't see someone's face on here all the time. I know what many people look like from the picture thread/facebook, so I always have their picture in my mind when I see them posting. Somehow, that's enough for me on a forum. :)

fukingcounterstrike

loving the current ava :D

lizziebix

You always make it fun, Flo! Wasn't critizing; just commenting on the couple I know you routinely, and I can count on, to change their ava and sigs!

As to self pic avas, yeah, not for me either. It took me almost 2 years before I'd even post in the Picture Thread and I try and delete as many pix off fb when tagged as I can!

Florence

The awesomeness of your avas/sigs makes up for the constant changes. :P

Thank you! :rose::wub:

loving the current ava :D

I know :wub:

You always make it fun, Flo! Wasn't critizing; just commenting on the couple I know you routinely, and I can count on, to change their ava and sigs!

:woot: I know you weren't criticizing! :happy:

As for selfie avas, I prepared a cool selfie avatar for GDC but then I ended up using it on my twitter. :P

momoluvGD

I've always wanted to join this club. :lol:I may or may not used to follow your old clubs. :ninja:

Khaleesi.

I'm getting kinda bored of my username, but I have no idea what I'd change it to!

solongfromthestars

^ I love your avatar, by the way. It's a great picture and I like how you have yourself as your avatar (which is what avatars were actually for in the first place even though no one does that anymore, myself included :lol:).

Aw, thanks. :happy:

It doesn't really bother me whether someone uses a pic of themselves or not, either can look nice. I'd never have done it a year ago but I guess I have more self confidence now or something? I dunno.

Emilie
even though no one does that anymore, myself included :lol:).

Could've fooled me :P

Four.

I'm getting kinda bored of my username, but I have no idea what I'd change it to!

Haven't you been tired of it for like a year and a half? :P

Metanoia

So you're trying to tell me your ava is not actually your face or what? Mind = Blown! :lol:

I had my face as my ava for a little time. I stopped doing that though. My ava is obvious I think? :lol: I just want to appreciate a fucking amazing band.

Oh and my name is you know from that one Green Day song ..."Peacemaker" or something. ;) Nah but really. I liked the contradiction in it, because I kind of am a "Walking Contradiction" in so many ways, but then again I found THAT song too obvious. So I ended up with this.

Khaleesi.

Haven't you been tired of it for like a year and a half? :P

Yeah, but then I grow indifferent and now I'm back to being bored again :P

Sarcasm

I don't know what I should "call myself", I'd probably switch to Ola or something simple, but where's the fun in that?

Sarcasm

Nooo, keep Sarcasm! It's a good one.

I will for now, It's been my name here since I joined :P

fukingcounterstrike

Yeah, but then I grow indifferent and now I'm back to being bored again :P

I can think of a name for you if you want Carling :woot:

how about "canadian wonder bread"

or or "tiddly winks"

"mathematical"

"icu8pp"

fukingandres"