spread the word winner

bri1039

2la69ec.jpg

I was super flipping impressed with the response to getting the word out about Dos! The Green Day Army are very artistic, talented, funny, and strange! "My favorite kind of people" Alas, I must choose a winner, but before I do, I will say my choice is based on the over all theme. There were many very creative, talented and funny entries, and yes, "I did view every one of them".

The person I'm gonna follow is.......

"Drum roll Tre"

christycakes! By literally taking Dos to the streets and bringing a little joy to an area ravaged by Hurricane Sandy your entry showed a ton of heart! Congrats!

Anyway that's it, but fear not, I will pick a new person to follow each month, so keep on being your bad ass, creative selves!

See you soon!

Mike

I am amused by his blurb <3.

I guess I'm I little late to the party :happy: but I just wanted to say that I'm really happy I got Mike to see something I drew, even if he didn't pick me. I really like to draw and I always like to show stuff I make to people who are dear to me, so just knowing that he, one of my biggest idols and influences, took a look at it makes me feel... I can't even describe :,)

On anothe note, I'm really happy for the winner! she deserves it, she made a great effort

also"The Green Day Army are very artistic, talented, funny, and strange! "My favorite kind of people" OH YOU, STAHP DAT!! TEEHEHEHEE :P

Archived