What Green Day Merch is on your wish list?

Fearfighter2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it would be the picks they have on their tour this year. If I had known that they were on the floor at the VMAs I would have grabbed one right then and there instead of walking somewhere else when they were moving us out of the way. :pinch:

You know, I have no idea what this piece of merch is called, but it's basically a huge book containing 'rare' objects like tickets to some of their old shows. I saw it in HMV and and nearly cried when I saw the price. I would LOVE it for Christmas.

A t-shirt of which I feel in love with, now I can't find it anywhere, and I regret that I didn't buy it before. I am an idiot. :mellow::(

I want the 1,000 hours, Slappy and Sweet Children EPs :(

You know, I have no idea what this piece of merch is called, but it's basically a huge book containing 'rare' objects like tickets to some of their old shows. I saw it in HMV and and nearly cried when I saw the price. I would LOVE it for Christmas.

That sounds a lot like the 'Green Day Treasures' book to me!

I don't even know where to get merch where I'm from, so there's heaps I don't have. There's some CD's I still need to buy, so hopefully I can get sone more soon. Also, as for, posters and shirts. I have one shirt and no posters. So yeah, ill probably want some.

i need a lot, but has no money to get any at the moment, but i'd like the uno,dos and Tre. convverses.

So im really really hoping that Lighter that came in the DOS bundle is able to be bought on the merch store eventually by itself...I REAALLLYYY WANT IT!!! :runaround: :runaround:

A new shirt from this era...some of the more colorful ones are pretty awesome. I would also love the Oh Love EP or something, but otherwise than a T shirt...I think that's it...for now...

To make it easy I want all the singles that they have released...I only have Longview and Good Riddance.

I'm thinking about getting some vinyls, and some more tshits, but thats about it really at the moment.

For a few years, I have been wanting the Kerplunk Vinyl. Still haven't got one. :sad:

I want the 1,000 hours, Slappy and Sweet Children EPs :(/>

That sounds a lot like the 'Green Day Treasures' book to me!

That's the one!

I must have that spiral 4 logo shirt. Why does it only come with dos and all that stuff? shipping to where I live costs 26$ anyway... so I guess I'll wait untill it's on ebay or somthing =/

I want the UNO DOS TRE t-shirts, they're really cool but now I'm out of money and I can't order those :(

I also want Bullet in a Bible but still haven't found it yet, and again- I don't have money to buy it on the web.

and welll the thing that I want the most is UNO\DOS\TRE converse shoes! As an Allstar collecter I see these shoes as badly needed.

Green Day: The Ultimate Unauthorized History and Green Day Treasures, they both look really nice.

Original pressing of 1000 Hours, cloud shaped HAR single, a guitar from Billie Joe...

lol yeah I'll keep dreaming.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love a fitted Kerplunk t-shirt, and at least one pair out of the converse that were released for the trilogy! Green Day Treasures looks really cool too. I've seen miniature Green Day guitars, drums and basses on Ebay, they look class. I'd love to add them to my collection. There's so much more but right now that's what comes to mind :)

Archived