¡TRE! Platinum Pre-order Bundle

alecandstuff

BGGDCOMBO11.JPG

Green Day ¡TRE! Pre-Order Bundle Includes:

- Green Day - ¡TRE! CD

- Badge ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! T-shirt

- Green Day Emblem Tote

- Green Day Red Light Love Keychain

Looks pretty sweet to me, the whole package is priced at $63.98 which is a little pricey but I'll definitely be looking to get that snazzy keychain when it becomes available separately! And so the Tre period begins :P

Edit: link to the store http://greenday.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=16464&pc=BGGDCOMBO11

Looks pretty cool! Kinda expensive though for someone who already preordered the box set...

Too pricey for me. Really want that T-Shirt though so I might buy the Gold bundle thing. Or I'll just wait and see if they start selling it separately. I'd be willing to pay 60+ for the shirts Billie was wearing for the majority of the shows they played over the Summer though. Really love the ones he wore at Summer Sonic Day 2 and Shibuya. The Sheperd's Bush one is probably my favourite though.

way overpriced....

So lets say: 15 for the Album, 20 the Tshirt, 10 the bag and 5 the keychain = 50$... why the fuck is this so expensive? (and 15 for the album ist expensive too you probably can get it for 7.99 at bestbuy with the giftcode)

but i have the ultimate box set and i'm 100% happy with it (even tho' it was a bit expensive too)

Anybody seen the gold pack? $40 for the CD and a t-shirt? You've got to be kidding me.

I really want that key chain. However, I already bought the Ultimate Box Set so I have no real reason to spend $60 for that.

I don't want to call it ugly, but.. I don't like the design of that tote bag at all. Neither do I like (the colours of) the shirt. Like with the ¡Uno! and ¡Dos! bundles in their bravado store I do like the keychains and necklaces. If they did a bundle with just those accessories I'd buy it :lol:

(Edit: it might look like it, but this post is not a response to the ones above. Just making that clear, haha)

I really like that shirt...I really do, but 63 bucks? Cmon GD...that is way too much for some merch...looks like I'll be going with the normal edition of an album again.

• 2 weeks later...

The little bag. I want it... it's so fabulous :mellow:

cry-cry-cry-baby.jpg

WHY THEY HAVE TO MAKE STUPID BUNDLES LIKE THESE, WHY THEY DON'T JUST SELL IT SEPARATELY?!??

Archived