¡Dos! debuts on Number 9 on Billboard 200

JIGD13

So, #9 on the Billboard 200 and #3 on the Rock and Alternative charts. Not as good as Uno, but anywhere in the Top 10 is never a bad thing. And, hey, the Twilight Soundtrack was #3 on the Billboard 200, as well as #1 on the Rock and Alternative charts, which is not at all surprising but still good news for the band.

For no promotion, this isn't too surprising. The No. 9 position is so meaningless. Labels release more albums closer to Christmas to boost sales, there's way more competition. If Green Day released this in January or Feb they could sell half of this 69,000 number and still debut higher than number 9.

Sure, 1D is first because there are too much music nubs(or teenage girls) that don't know what the real music is. I hoped "The Forgotten" would get more attention though...

It's good but not enough! This album is such a hit they deserve to be number one! even with no promo!

Honestly I'm surprised it made it to the top ten. There was no advertising in comparison for the first one. it's a shame, i love this record.

Dos is Number 3 on Austrian Album Charts 1= Rolling Stones Grr 2= One Direction :(

Uno was number 1 (and still is in the top 50)

The Twilight Soundtrack ist at 10 (with Green Day The Forgotten)

doscharts.jpg

Dos is Number 3 on Austrian Album Charts 1= Rolling Stones Grr 2= One Direction :(

Uno was number 1 (and still is in the top 50)

The Twilight Soundtrack ist at 10 (with Green Day The Forgotten)

doscharts.jpg

Yay! :dance: I was going to post the same screencap :D

It's sad that 1D is on the 2nd place and GD "only" on the 3rd, but debuting #3 isn't that bad. :wub:

I agree, this isn't all that bad considering there was very little promotion for the record from Warner compared to Uno.

Archived