Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIGD13

¡Dos! debuts on Number 9 on Billboard 200

Well, ¡Dos! has debuted on spot number two of the list, first is One Erection!!

http://www.billboard...s/billboard-200

4 people like this

Fuck that I dont understand how they criticize green day

So, #9 on the Billboard 200 and #3 on the Rock and Alternative charts. Not as good as Uno, but anywhere in the Top 10 is never a bad thing. And, hey, the Twilight Soundtrack was #3 on the Billboard 200, as well as #1 on the Rock and Alternative charts, which is not at all surprising but still good news for the band.

2 people like this

I'm ok with that because Green Day is not promoting the album and I think it's good

1 person likes this

For no promotion, this isn't too surprising. The No. 9 position is so meaningless. Labels release more albums closer to Christmas to boost sales, there's way more competition. If Green Day released this in January or Feb they could sell half of this 69,000 number and still debut higher than number 9.

Sure, 1D is first because there are too much music nubs(or teenage girls) that don't know what the real music is. I hoped "The Forgotten" would get more attention though...

1 person likes this

It's good but not enough! This album is such a hit they deserve to be number one! even with no promo!

Honestly I'm surprised it made it to the top ten. There was no advertising in comparison for the first one. it's a shame, i love this record.

UNO debuted #2 (or 3) and DOS #4 here in germany..thats not that bad

1 person likes this

Dos is Number 3 on Austrian Album Charts 1= Rolling Stones Grr 2= One Direction :(

Uno was number 1 (and still is in the top 50)

The Twilight Soundtrack ist at 10 (with Green Day The Forgotten)

doscharts.jpg

Dos is Number 3 on Austrian Album Charts 1= Rolling Stones Grr 2= One Direction :(

Uno was number 1 (and still is in the top 50)

The Twilight Soundtrack ist at 10 (with Green Day The Forgotten)

doscharts.jpg

Yay! :dance: I was going to post the same screencap :D

It's sad that 1D is on the 2nd place and GD "only" on the 3rd, but debuting #3 isn't that bad. :wub:

1 person likes this

I agree, this isn't all that bad considering there was very little promotion for the record from Warner compared to Uno.