Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Life of Pi (Movie)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

BJA_SA

BJA_SA
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Joined Nov 16, 2012
  • 46 rep
Saw the trailer for it and it looks really good. Love the tiger. That is the reason why I read the book because it had a tiger on the cover. Not really into reading books but I enjoyed it and I'm eventually going to see this film. Its in 3D. Just wondering has anyone seen this movie yet? If you did. Did you enjoy it? Was it wicked seeing it in 3D?

Edited by BJA_SA, 22 November 2012 - 08:22 PM.

tigress

tigress
  • FuckMyLife666

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,918 posts
  • Joined Mar 03, 2006
  • 2,388 rep
I want to see it simply for the tiger. Big surprise.

americanidiot812

americanidiot812
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined Oct 25, 2011
  • 37 rep
I wanna see this movie so bad. I read it once a while back and really liked it...trying to go this weekend hopefully I can!

bat-chen

bat-chen
  • Best Thing In Town

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,883 posts
  • Joined Mar 02, 2006
  • 4,057 rep
I never read the book but from the trailer it's looks like a good movie.

BringMoreKnives

BringMoreKnives
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts
  • Joined Jul 30, 2008
  • 1,299 rep
My English class is going on a field trip Monday to see it, since we read the book for Summer reading. :)

San Miguel

San Miguel
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  • Joined Aug 13, 2011
  • 374 rep
Me and my family usually go to the cinema over xmas and this is probably what we will go and see. i think it's out in US cinemas now but in the UK it's not out til late December

Todd

Todd
  • Sweet and Sour Children

• 12,484 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012
  • 5,538 rep
All the trailers I've seen don't give any kind of plot info. Just some dude and a tiger in a boat. Wtf is this movie about?

BJA_SA

BJA_SA
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Joined Nov 16, 2012
  • 46 rep

All the trailers I've seen don't give any kind of plot info. Just some dude and a tiger in a boat. Wtf is this movie about?

You have to watch the movie, or atleast read the book to find out what it is about & what the message is behind this movie. It makes you think that's for sure. I read the book 5 years ago. Didn't really understand it. Watched the movie yesterday & finally understood what it was about and meaning behind it. There's more to it then an indian teenager (Pi) & a adult Bengal tiger (Richard Parker) stranded on a boat. Awesome movie though. And its 3D, very wicked.

ANJI

ANJI
  • Drenched in Syn!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,763 posts
  • Joined Apr 09, 2009
  • 942 rep

I'm going to see this tomorrow hopefully!

It's great to see Indian actors from my home country in Hollywood movies :D I heard that the main actor only went to accompany his friend who was auditioning to be in the movie, but he himself was called as he had a great body for the film. He thought they were playing a prank on him when he got got the role haha :P but i cant believe he has never left India or even seen the ocean....i'm so happy for him! :happy:

This movie will be amazing! :D

• Rage n Love! likes this

San Miguel

San Miguel
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  • Joined Aug 13, 2011
  • 374 rep

Just saw the film and really enjoyed it, it was visually stunning, a sad story that pulled the heart strings with some funny bits in their too.  definately worth seeing.

Rage n Love!

Rage n Love!
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined Sep 18, 2010
  • 5 rep
I'm going to see this tomorrow hopefully!

It's great to see Indian actors from my home country in Hollywood movies :D I heard that the main actor only went to accompany his friend who was auditioning to be in the movie, but he himself was called as he had a great body for the film. He thought they were playing a prank on him when he got got the role haha :P but i cant believe he has never left India or even seen the ocean....i'm so happy for him! :happy:

This movie will be amazing! :D

How some people's luck can change is amazing!

It's such a brilliant film, great photography, very colourful. Definitely one i'd recommend and has to be watched in 3D!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users