Highlights of ¡Quatro! documentary on VH1

Idiotic Tendency...

Reprise Records’ Green Day today announced they would premiere highlights from their documentary ¡Quatro! on VH1. ¡Quatro! pulls back the curtain and takes fans inside the world of Green Day, from the various spontaneous live performances in select cities across the U.S. to the chronicling of their creative process while conceptualizing and recording their current trilogy of albums: Green Day ¡Uno!, Green Day ¡Dos!, Green Day ¡Tré! ¡Quatro! will premiere on VH1 on Wednesday, November 28th, followed by airings on MTV2 during 120 Minutes on November 30th and on Palladia the same day. ¡Quatro! is directed by Tim Wheeler and produced by Tim Lynch for Farm League.

“Over the last year while we were recording our trilogy, we posted multiple clips every week so fans can see parts of the recording process of ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré!,” said Green Day’s Mike Dirnt. “¡Quatro! brings our fans one step closer by giving them even more access and revealing what it was like for us to make these records.”

The full length version of ¡Quatro! will be released in 2013.

FULL LIST OF AIRDATES AND TIMES FOR ¡QUATRO!:

NOVEMBER

28th VH1 Midnight

30th MTV2 During 120 Minutes

30th Palladia 9PM & 12AM

DECEMBER

1st Palladia 5PM

3rd Palladia 1PM

4th Palladia 1AM

6th Palladia 8PM

8th Palladia 5PM

11th Palladia 3PM & 10PM

13th Palladia 6PM

17th Palladia 12AM

22nd Palladia 10AM

After all the discussion in the Quatro DVD thread, did you seriously think this thread will survive more than 5 minutes? :P

I can't read it in such tiny letters. But yeah, this is being discussed on the ¡Quatro! dvd thread :)

Reprise Records’ Green Day today announced they would premiere highlights from their documentary ¡Quatro! on VH1. ¡Quatro! pulls back the curtain and takes fans inside the world of Green Day, from the various spontaneous live performances in select cities across the U.S. to the chronicling of their creative process while conceptualizing and recording their current trilogy of albums: Green Day ¡Uno!, Green Day ¡Dos!, Green Day ¡Tré! ¡Quatro! will premiere on VH1 on Wednesday, November 28th, followed by airings on MTV2 during 120 Minutes on November 30th and on Palladia the same day. ¡Quatro! is directed by Tim Wheeler and produced by Tim Lynch for Farm League.

“Over the last year while we were recording our trilogy, we posted multiple clips every week so fans can see parts of the recording process of ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré!,” said Green Day’s Mike Dirnt. “¡Quatro! brings our fans one step closer by giving them even more access and revealing what it was like for us to make these records.”

The full length version of ¡Quatro! will be released in 2013.

FULL LIST OF AIRDATES AND TIMES FOR ¡QUATRO!:

NOVEMBER

28th VH1 Midnight

30th MTV2 During 120 Minutes

30th Palladia 9PM & 12AM

DECEMBER

1st Palladia 5PM

3rd Palladia 1PM

4th Palladia 1AM

6th Palladia 8PM

8th Palladia 5PM

11th Palladia 3PM & 10PM

13th Palladia 6PM

17th Palladia 12AM

22nd Palladia 10AM

What sources do you have to support this?

Cause you can't expect people to believe it without a shown source.

Get your facts right before you post, saves you from looking stupid ;)

Get your facts right before you post, saves you from looking stupid ;)/>

Greenday.com good enough for you?

Get your facts right before you post, saves you from looking stupid ;)

Coming from the guy who started a thread because somebody edited Tre's tracklisting on wiki to say "fuck you." :lol:

it pisses me off its on basic cable only once and at fucking midnight i would rather watch this other then 16 and prego or snookies fat ass

Coming from the guy who started a thread because somebody edited Tre's tracklisting on wiki to say "fuck you." :lol:

I learnt from that, kay :P

Greenday.com good enough for you?

At very least the source could of been linked, you know :unsure:

Get your facts right before you post, saves you from looking stupid ;)/>

How about a press release? Those are useful ;)

I thought that ¡Quatro! would be exclusively for the ones that orderes the Ultimate Box Set !!!

I thought that ¡Quatro! would be exclusively for the ones that orderes the Ultimate Box Set !!!

it's not all of it just highlights

Me too. But this is for all of us, so everybody can watch it :)

It is this is just a 35-40 min edited of highlights...

Archived