Green Day Ultimate Unauthorized History Arrives!

Jet Taman

WOW!

I thought this wasn't coming until mid-December but when I got home today there was a box from Amazon and in it was the new "Green Day--the ultimate unauthorized history"!!!!

I've only flipped through it but there are a TON of pics I've never seen before from the old days!

I'm taking my family to Disney for Thanksgiving so this should be great reading material for the plane ride!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How recent does it go? Does it include the trilogy?

The last page in the book (if you can't see it clearly from my pic) talks about how they are releasing the trilogy and that picture is from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame performance....

404711735.jpg

The last page in the book (if you can't see it clearly from my pic) talks about how they are releasing the trilogy and that picture is from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame performance....

404711735.jpg

Wow, that is pretty recent then. Might have to pick this up for Christmas.

I know what I want for Christmas :D

My dad got me a GD book last year for Christmas, looks like he might have to do it again this year!!!!!

I'm glad everybody's SO into reading!

Make sure you put this book on your list too! I heard it's a great read and--this is 100% true--the author receives NO profit from any book sales! He simply just wants to get his stories out there to other Green Day fans!!!!!

Give Santa this link!

http://www.amazon.com/My-Green-Days-Story-Band/dp/1105745775/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353469885&sr=8-1&keywords=my+green+days+justin

:dance:

Thank you for posting pics because now I know that I want this :D there are so many awesome pics in awesome quality and colors that I haven't seen before. I don't know when I'll get it, but hopefully soon!!!

I AM SOOOO GETTING THIS! Hopefully I can convince my parents to get me this for Christmas too. :shifty:

Can you post some photos when they talk about the Dookie and Insomniac Era please ?

This books looks really awesome, by the way !

That's pretty cool :D As for books about Green Day I have Nobody Likes You, don't need anything else.. for now! Until, cause I'm still waiting for it, that official Green Day by Green Day book comes out. If ever..

It looks like a nice book. I think I have just found an answer to give my mother about "what do you want for Christmas?" And one more time I have to thank Green Day for helping me to find out an answer!!

Archived