Family of a 17 year old Irish Green Day fan who died yesterday are trying to get a message from Green Day

Mellyboots

I will die too. Im so excited!!

Why should they? They did it to one fan, for whatever reason. It doesn´t matter, why. It´s a gesture. And it´s nice. And it´s their decision, so why do you complain?

Seriously, what's your problem? Just shut up or don't read this thread if you think it's stupid.

You´ll only be kicked in your ass... or are you jealous...? What´s your problem with a warm, human reaction of a band member...? Why so cynical...?

And don´t worry: you WILL die...

Don't feed the troll guys.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the topic has reached a resolution (through Mike) maybe this thread should now be closed. There is no more to say.

I would just like to say something to all the cunts on this that said it would never happen! Mike from the band had just wrote an article on the green Day website, commemorating kaelem, for all you nay sayers I just want to say that you are all heartless bastards and you chose the wrong side to back up this time, and to all you that say you couldn't care less... You can all kindly Fuck yourselves

Shameful, that's far too young. How old was he?

edit: maassive brain fart. I meant to say, how did he die?

I would just like to say something to all the cunts on this that said it would never happen! Mike from the band had just wrote an article on the green Day website, commemorating kaelem, for all you nay sayers I just want to say that you are all heartless bastards and you chose the wrong side to back up this time, and to all you that say you couldn't care less... You can all kindly Fuck yourselves

That was one of the most asshole-ish things I've read in this thread.

Don't call anyone on here heartless, you've never spoken to us before - I just don't care at all that much about random people dying I don't even know - Jesus Christ. Calm yo titties over people with a different opinion.

On another note: This was fuckin' kind of Mike to do. Respect.

Why does he deserve it more than other kids who are dying?

Does this matter? He was lucky enough to get it and Mike was nice enough to write it!

While the purpose of this thread is undeniably noble, the conduct of some members here is decidedly less-so. I'll allow discussion to continue with the stipulation that any more of the attack/abusive stuff will result in warnings and a thread lock.

Hey thanks for joining our forum. Please read the rules before posting, the ones you agreed to when you signed up.

Oh here is mr righteous! Seriously fuck off. Just because you thought they would reply to this family and some people here didnt doesnt make you all high and mighty. Get of your high horse douche bag. You sir are currently being the cunt!

Oh wait this guy just joined today lol TROLL!

R.I.P Kaleim

I'm shocked at some of the responses here, some really dickheadish remarks being made against a kid who died. I think it's amazing that Mike replied, shows this band is fucking awesome

Regardless of my earlier thoughts, I think it's great that Mike wrote something. The dude is a class act. I really do enjoy seeing his name around more often now that Billie is out of the spotlight for a bit.

I'm sorry Tman but you're the dick here. I actually agree with JensorNo5

That dude totally overreacted, just sayin'.

I read the message on Green Day website. And I am a little confused about the reactions to it. Give somebody an inch...

To bring up the ridiculous argument of "Well is every dead green day fan going to get a message" is just plain stupid. This poor kid lost his life. It doesn't matter if your jealous of Mike giving him a shout-out. Can you imagine what his family is going through right now? All they wanted was for their son to get his last wish, not a bunch of people attacking their request.

What Mike did was wonderful. He was super nice and did something he wasn't required to do, out of the kindness of his heart. Thank you Mike for being awesome.

On the official site there are a lot of comments of people who asks for a video too....

well I think that Mike has already done the possibile he can with that message.....

RIP.

Mike's a classy guy, no doubt.

Also, can we use this and the Dos photo as absolute, beyond-a-doubt proof that Mike Dirnt, if nothing else, lurks around these parts?

On the official site there are a lot of comments of people who asks for a video too....

well I think that Mike has already done the possibile he can with that message.....

RIP.

Yeah, the people still asking for a video are sort of annoying.

Fantastic of Mike to post that message. I hope it brings comfort to the family. Although I think it's unnecessary that people are commenting on it begging for a video. Why are they not satisfied with the message?! Surely they've more to think about right now than begging Mike Dirnt for a video. He's been kind enough to post the message already.

Come on guys, I can only imagine how mind blowingly devestating losing a child could be at such a young age, and clearly this campaign is a way of coping with what could be the most extreme greif, and youre saying "everybody dies, deal with it"?

Jesus Christ....

Archived