¡Tré! track lengths revealed; "Dirty Rotten Bastards" nears 7 minutes

Crimpshrine

Not really.

Uhh yes really

When they revailed the tl for AI and 21st they showed the subtracks...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Great discussion.

I actually think this is an interesting question. It's not that important of course, but JOS, Homecoming and American Eulogy ALL had the parts listed. Which inclines me to think they will, unless they see it as one big movement (Like 21CB or similar to Led Zep's Stairway to Heaven and various other well known songs)

Listen: DRB will not have sub-tracks.... it's only called Dirty Rotten Bastards nothing else

If anyone cares, Drama Queen has (the entire full song) been leaked on YouTube... I don't know if I'm allowed to add links for leaks here, so I'll just let you guys look it up yourself.

If anyone cares, Drama Queen has (the entire full song) been leaked on YouTube... I don't know if I'm allowed to add links for leaks here, so I'll just let you guys look it up yourself.

It's on the vinyl version of ¡Dos!

Yeah, it was posted on here about two weeks ago from the DOS vinyl.

EDIT: as others have just written.

Listen: DRB will not have sub-tracks.... it's only called Dirty Rotten Bastards nothing else

You don't know that, nobody does. We're all just guessing, its all speculation.

Not true...

Not true...

Have you seen the album booklet printed out right before it was ready to be distributed?

Have you seen the album booklet printed out right before it was ready to be distributed?

No

But if they were they'd been listed already...

No

But if they were they'd been listed already...

Probably. It might be a very small chance, but until they've gone out and people have seen the booklet, nobody knows for sure. We know they've been changing things up to the last minute, like swapping Stray Heart and Drama Queen, so there is a chance. I think it would be cool, but highly unlikely at this point.

uhm, yes I know, they revealed the tracklist long time ago now

Archived