¡Tré! track lengths revealed; "Dirty Rotten Bastards" nears 7 minutes

Crimpshrine

Warner Music out of Switzerland is now listing the track lengths of Green Day's next album, ¡Tré!, on their website. Looks like the total running time of the album is 46:35, which is the longest in the trilogy.

Helping that album time length is the track "Dirty Rotten Bastards," which clocks in at 6:26. Billie Joe said this to The Sun about the track:

"It's an arena song then a sing-along and it takes off. We wanted to make something similar to 'Jesus Of Suburbia' or a b-side off The Beatles' Abbey Road. It's a number of songs combined that make a giant sing-along and something you can dance to."

Something like "Jesus of Suburbia?" Yes, please.

1. Brutal Love - 04:54

2. Missing You - 03:43

3. 8th Avenue Serenade - 02:36

4. Drama Queen - 03:07

5. X-Kid - 03:41

6. Sex, Drugs & Violence - 03:31

7. A Little Boy Named Train - 03:37

8. Amanda - 02:28

9. Walk Away - 03:45

10. Dirty Rotten Bastards - 06:26

11. 99 Revolutions - 03:49

12. The Forgotten - 04:58

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say its time for a Tre thread.

20 days away. A leak probably 12 days away.

No way in hell we're going to let another thread open to become 12 pages to "when we it leak?" within 8 hours

Seriously another Jesus of Suburbia/Homecoming is amazing. I'm so excited. No matter what, I always go back to Homecoming and think "This is song is just perfect". Awesome.

Hopefully we'll get another NME track description within the next few days.

There are a lot of tracks on this album that we don't anything about, some descriptions would be nice, mostly for Missing You, A Little Boy Named Train, and Walk Away. Most of the songs are around the same length as Stray Heart, so hopefully there'll be more to them than songs from iUno! and iDos!. I pray for different guitar settings and sounds, I'm burnt out on the guitar sounds from iUno! and iDos!, adding a cool guitar effect would work wonders in giving theis album more variety and making it more fresh than the previous two.

I also hope that the sections in Dirty Rotten Bastards are significantly different.

I've said this before, but I wish Dirty Rotten Bastards was a bit longer. Though I haven't heard it, judging by the length I think it will be more comparable to 21st Century Breakdown (the song) than JoS or Homecoming, though I do love that song too. Just not nearly as much.

No way in hell we're going to let another thread open to become 12 pages to "when we it leak?" within 8 hours

True.

Hopefully we'll get another NME track description within the next few days.

There are a lot of tracks on this album that we don't anything about, some descriptions would be nice, mostly for Missing You, A Little Boy Named Train, and Walk Away. Most of the songs are around the same length as Stray Heart, so hopefully there'll be more to them than songs from iUno! and iDos!. I pray for different guitar settings and sounds, I'm burnt out on the guitar sounds from iUno! and iDos!, adding a cool guitar effect would work wonders in giving theis album more variety and making it more fresh than the previous two.

I also hope that the sections in Dirty Rotten Bastards are significantly different.

I'm telling you mang, this is the album we've been waiting for.

I've said this before, but I wish Dirty Rotten Bastards was a bit longer. Though I haven't heard it, judging by the length I think it will be more comparable to 21st Century Breakdown (the song) than JoS or Homecoming, though I do love that song too. Just not nearly as much.

He said its a number of songs combined, so I'm guessing that means more than two, though the sections will have to be like a minute and half each.

True.

Hopefully, we haven't heard half these tracks though, so there's no telling.

He said its a number of songs combined, so I'm guessing that means more than two, though the sections will have to be like a minute and half each.

Hopefully, we haven't heard half these tracks though, so there's no telling.

I've only heard like a snippet of 99 Revolutions, which hopefully will be the worst song on the album because it's pretty poor, but still, I know that this is gonna be some good shi.t

I hope "State of Shock" is one of the songs combined into Dirty Rotten Bastards. Sounded killer in the secret show recordings

HOLY SHIT!?!? LEAK? WHERE?!?!?1/1/1/

I second this post.

I've only heard like a snippet of 99 Revolutions, which hopefully will be the worst song on the album because it's pretty poor, but still, I know that this is gonna be some good shi.t

Lol most articles and publications list it as a highlight.

As soon as this album leaks, I'm going straight to Amanda.

AMANDA DON'T YOU KNOW.

I've had that shit stuck in my head for the past month now. It's going to be the first thing I listen to off Tre!

I hope "State of Shock" is one of the songs combined into Dirty Rotten Bastards. Sounded killer in the secret show recordings

State of Shock was more of a song by itself. I hope it got renamed, but there's little it could've been renamed to.

Either Sex Drugs & Violence or Dirty Rotten Bastards

Could anybody rip the State of Shock and Gabriella recordings to mp3 please?

As soon as this album leaks, I'm going straight to Amanda.

AMANDA DON'T YOU KNOW.

I've had that shit stuck in my head for the past month now. It's going to be the first thing I listen to off Tre!

Don't do that! How can people just not listen to the album front to back first time. Have you no self control???

State of Shock was more of a song by itself. I hope it got renamed, but there's little it could've been renamed to.

Either Sex Drugs & Violence or Dirty Rotten Bastards

It's neither of those because DRB and SD&V were both played live with their respective names, State of Shock, from the description in the iUno! trailer where the pages of songs were being flipped through, sounded really fast and short. DRB is 6 minutes so it can't be that, and SD&V is 3 and a half minutes, so it can't be that either.

Eh, maybe just because it's mainstreamish.

The Forgotten and 8th Avenue Serenade are both much more mainstreamish and they weren't mentioned all that much in any articles.

If Billie-Joe himself describes it as being like the b-side of Abbey Road, which btw is probably the greatest bit of music in history, then it will be lots of different parts.

It's neither of those because DRB and SD&V were both played live with their respective names, State of Shock, from the description in the iUno! trailer where the pages of songs were being flipped through, sounded really fast and short. DRB is 6 minutes so it can't be that, and SD&V is 3 and a half minutes, so it can't be that either.

I'm pretty confident DRB has never been played live, and that song has not been confirmed to be SD&V, though I'll admit it's likely.

The Forgotten and 8th Avenue Serenade are both much more mainstreamish and they weren't mentioned all that much in any articles.

Well, how long was the live version of State of Shock? It's favorited on my laptop, but I'm on my phone now. I love that song, so someone should be nice and rip it for me!

Archived