Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
We're having a photography contest where you guys send in a photo that describes what that time of year means to you. Only one week left to enter.

Photo

Help Me Get Onto Warped Tour!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KaitlinEatWorld

KaitlinEatWorld
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Joined Dec 20, 2006
  • 2 rep
Hey everyone, as some of you may have seen from Emily's Army I'm applying to be the 2013 Pit Reporter. I can use all the support I can get, so if you wouldn't mind checking out my video and telling me what you think? It'd be very much appreciated! View it here.

You can also view my Emily's Army interview here. (I assure you, it is well worth watching lol)

Much love,
Kaitlin
  • Marius Pontmercy and Harry Potter. like this

Lulu Flowers

Lulu Flowers
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Joined Oct 23, 2012
  • 67 rep
I'm a huge Emily's Army fan, and your interview with them is probably my favorite EA interview ever. I've seen it a bunch of times and love it so much. I really hope you get to be the 2013 pit reporter!!

KaitlinEatWorld

KaitlinEatWorld
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Joined Dec 20, 2006
  • 2 rep
Thanks! It was freaking hilarious and so hard to stay quiet while filming. There will definitely be more in the future!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users