• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a few I found:

1191350.jpg

1191351.jpg

greenday090720053.jpg

8786089910.jpg

They may not what you're looking for but I hope I could help anyway. That last one you probably wouldn't want to have tattooed but I found it so funny, I had to share it :lol:

you should get this, it fits perfectly.

tumblr_lmm3reTI1P1qafrh6.gif

You're an imbecile, how is one supposed to get a .gif tattooed? Take your noob ass out of my sight.

Okay, here's what I have.

also, i suggest you take a look at the articles section on GDA, if you haven't already. you might find some good (and big) shots there.

The last one is so good! I wish Billie would stop making stupid faces when he jumps :lol:

I will check out those articles, thank you :)

I found one, it's bigger than the one you posted but the quality is kinda low, I think. :/

FIRLX.jpg

It is rather low, but I'll take it :) Thanks.

I should also explain that I need him to be in that kind of position firstly because it's very ..."rock", secondly because I don't want the tattoo to be huuuge, and thirdly because I want it to be a full body tattoo, I don't want his legs to be 'missing'.

Somehow I have Billie brushing his teeth but no jumping photos :/

Maybe you could try emailing the photographer he takes all the tour photos? You might get lucky and he'll be generous enough to send a HQ photo!

Hey Dai! :) I wish I could find an HQ version of that photo you posted. It's great and it would work really well as a tattoo I think.

Here are the biggest photos I could find on my laptop of Billie jumping. Oh his facial expressions..

Tsijc.jpg

3UHsj.jpg

y6k1z.jpg

In your case you can ignore this. This one is Mike jumping instead of Billie, but this photo is too awesome not to share. :lol:

8ZU8i.jpg

Here's a few I found:

1191351.jpg

They may not what you're looking for but I hope I could help anyway. That last one you probably wouldn't want to have tattooed but I found it so funny, I had to share it :lol:

That looks like a reverse stage dive! :lol:

You're an imbecile, how is one supposed to get a .gif tattooed? Take your noob ass out of my sight.

Go call Hogwarts and ask if they got a good tattooer.

badumm tss.

I might be able to help ..... I only have something like 1000 HQ images that are going to be added to the vault soon ....

let me have a look

Best two Jumping ones so far. First one is more like the image you are looking for.

There is likely more just haven't gone through all the pictures yet.

j7A1J.jpg

eZ5nr.jpg

I dug through my Green Day folder and this was the highest quality one I could find.

It isn't really the angle you were looking for, but Billie looks like a human lighthouse, so it made me happy.

I hope you find something awesome!

3v6hh.jpg

The resolution increases if you click on it, too.

Those are the only decent HQ ones I can find but ... An artist may be able to work with something like this.

1-1.jpg

I dug through my Green Day folder and this was the highest quality one I could find.

It isn't really the angle you were looking for, but Billie looks like a human lighthouse, so it made me happy.

3v6hh.jpg

That pic is awesome! I want to make that into a poster!

Damn, I found a preety good image, and it's quite large and good quality but Imgur won't let me upload, hang on...

Edit: It says "image failed to upload" =/

Edit 2: I found the actual source of the image, here:

IMG_11.jpg

Thank you all so much :happy: I am going to email my tattooer (is that what they're called? or how do you say it?) in a bit with what I've got so far and see if he can work with any of them :D

Maybe you could try emailing the photographer he takes all the tour photos? You might get lucky and he'll be generous enough to send a HQ photo!

This is an interesting idea. So, how do I find this guy/girl? :P

Go call Hogwarts and ask if they got a good tattooer.

badumm tss.

My God, your jokes are so bad...

3v6hh.jpg

That picture is fucking awesome, I'm definitely sending it to the guy, even though it's not what I originally wanted. It's so good, thanks!

I wish I could help, but I don't want to.

I missed you :wub:

Thank you all so much :happy: I am going to email my tattooer (is that what they're called? or how do you say it?) in a bit with what I've got so far and see if he can

tattoo artist**

duh

My God, your jokes are so bad...

My god, you don't get that it wasn't meant to be a good one. The badumm tss should have been enough of a hint. :rolleyes:

I just don't get where all this sudden noob hate is coming from :lol: I mean who are you I don't even

tattoo artist**

duh

okay bitch thanks.

I'm a random person that just felt like... making a stupid joke? :unsure:

I'm a random person that just felt like... making a stupid joke? :unsure:/>

Not good enough, you must now redeem yourself with severe self-flagellation or Dai will eat your liver on toasted rye bread.

Tigger bounces much better than Billie, btw :P

(But what do I know, I went in with the vague intention of getting a Pink Floyd tattoo and came out with Woody Woodpecker)

Archived