¡Dos! chart performance

Requila

A place to post and discuss the chart positions of ¡Dos! just like the topic we've had for ¡Uno! :)

Belgium and the Netherlands always update their charts on Fridays, so here's how Dos is doing there:

Netherlands: #13 (Uno debuted at #8, 21st CB at #4)

Belgium (Flanders): #24 (Uno #12, 21st CB #2)

Belgium (Wallonia): #49 (Uno #15)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where can I look at its position in Spain?

There are links to all European chart sites here: http://uk-charts.com/. Spanish charts haven't released this weeks charts though, so that'll probably have to wait another few days.

Sounds really shit. Oh well, I guess most bands don't even get one top 10 album. Green Day have had a fair amount already. It's just that the albums are really good. The charts are not a good reflection of quality of music.

Robbie Williams made it into the German charts. He´s more popular over here, I guess. He´s No. 1 in the album charts, whereas GD is not to be found in the Top Ten.

In Ireland Dos debuted at No. 11

The Album by Mumford and sons which beat UNO to the top spot is still at no. 7

This is not selling well at all. I don't care about sales really as long as I still like the music, which I do :happy:

Robbie Williams made it into the German charts. He´s more popular over here, I guess. He´s No. 1 in the album charts, whereas GD is not to be found in the Top Ten.

That's still the charts of last week. Germany is always is one week behind, so we'll get them next week I think. Only NL/BE/Ireland release their charts today (and UK/US also somewhere next week).

That's still the charts of last week. Germany is always is one week behind, so we'll get them next week I think. Only NL/BE/Ireland release their charts today (and UK/US also somewhere next week).

That's right, we always get them 2 weeks after release, for whatever reason.

Jaja... Germany is always behind... :wacko:

:)

Jaja... Germany is always behind... :wacko:

who cares? We get the major releases several days earlier :P

Uno kept itself in the top-40 for 5 weeks in Finland.

Let's see how DOS! manages. I'll guess about 2-3 weeks.

Everybody who's upset about the poorer album sales need to remember that in the record company's eyes, the trilogy is still technically one album. We won't truly know how successful the trilogy is until we see their combined performance.

The UK Charts are released on Radio 1's website on Sunday nights (around 7-ish I think?) because Reggie Yates counts down the Official top 40 singles so we'll know tomorrow night where Dos debuted in the UK. Official midweek figures had Dos entering the chart at number 4 (Uno was #2 and 21CB was #1)

Billboard Predicts number 9 Debut for Dos! , Is it the end of the world or what ?

In the US? I find it a pretty ok position. It could do better though.

In the US? I find it a pretty ok position. It could do better though.

I think so , But what i don't understand is " How the people who bought Uno! Don't Know about Dos! ?" . & why they didn't buy it & how the hell can even Twilight outsell green day

I think so , But what i don't understand is " How the people who bought Uno! Don't Know about Dos! ?" . & why they didn't buy it & how the hell can even Twilight outsell green day

Well, many people hasn't sen Twilight yet. I don't know about the US but it was released just yesterday in Spain. And I don't know why people didn't buy ¡Dos!, it and ¡Tré! were advertised in a sticker on ¡Uno!'s cover.

#9 is bad in the US, especially considering it's probably not going to climb the charts at all without any kind of single. (Umm, why isn't Stray Heart on the fucking radio!? I really don't understand this.) But it's not bad in the sense that they just had another album out in September.

I hope the drop doesn't continue with Tre, and that the same people who bought Dos show up for the last album.

Archived