F-Woo Time (Clean Version of F**k Time)

legendary

Oh my god this is perfect :lol:. I approve. They should definitely release this as a single!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I died when I first listened to it. Does anyone else histerically laugh when they listen?

It's sort of like.. they're taking the piss out of people and making fun of the whole censoring thing :D

God, this is hilarious, but somehow that f-woo is now stuck in my head haha, fuck censorship!

Damn, this is embarrassingly bad...but then, this probably is one of my all time least favourite songs of theirs anyway...it just doesn't have the wit or sophistication of Blood, Sex and Booze, for example. :lol: No, I'm being serious, that song sounded way less forced.

How is it bad? It's a fun edit. I wouldn't want this live, but on the radio it's gonna be a fucking blast :P It makes me laugh^^

How is it bad? It's a fun edit. I wouldn't want this live, but on the radio it's gonna be a fucking blast :P/> It makes me laugh^^

Like I said, I'm not a major fan of this song anyway. The censorship just accentuates how ridiculous the song is for me.

• 2 weeks later...

So this is stupid.

They refuse to censor 21st Century Breakdown, which did cuss but not much, but when it comes to an album so blatantly crude and in your face, it gets censored?

Feels kinda backwards.

So this is stupid.

They refuse to censor 21st Century Breakdown, which did cuss but not much, but when it comes to an album so blatantly crude and in your face, it gets censored?

Feels kinda backwards.

They refused to censor 21st cause they felt there was no need to there very little cussing (Nimrod had more cussing and that didnt have a PA sticker on it)

Billie himself is not against editing cuss wotds out he even said he didnt play unedited music around his kids when they were younger

They refused to censor 21st cause they felt there was no need to there very little cussing (Nimrod had more cussing and that didnt have a PA sticker on it)

Billie himself is not against editing cuss wotds out he even said he didnt play unedited music around his kids when they were younger

Well, that makes sense. I get it now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BILLIE JOE SOUNDS SO HAPPY (AND HIGH) WHEN HE SINGS THAT!! :banana::runaround::dance::happy:

I've never actually heard the uncensored version of this song, but I cannot listen to it without 1) playing it more than once and 2) smiling like a goofball. This song makes me so happy when I hear it for some reason, it's ridiculous.

I've never actually heard the uncensored version of this song, but I cannot listen to it without 1) playing it more than once and 2) smiling like a goofball. This song makes me so happy when I hear it for some reason, it's ridiculous.

Might as well give it a listen! The rest of the lyrics are filthy anyway so hearing a "fuck" instead of a "woo" doesn't really make it much more explicit. And you should listen to all of Dos because it's great :D. I have the same reaction though, such a fun (and funny) song.

Might as well give it a listen! The rest of the lyrics are filthy anyway so hearing a "fuck" instead of a "woo" doesn't really make it much more explicit. And you should listen to all of Dos because it's great :D. I have the same reaction though, such a fun (and funny) song.

I do listen to it in its entirety, I quite love it. I just have a few songs that I repeat a few times, namely Fuck Time, SWTRLF, Lazy Bones, Makeout Party, hell, REPEAT ALL OF THE SONGS

yeah, anyway xP

I do listen to it in its entirety, I quite love it. I just have a few songs that I repeat a few times, namely Fuck Time, SWTRLF, Lazy Bones, Makeout Party, hell, REPEAT ALL OF THE SONGS

yeah, anyway xP

Ahh I see, I wrongly assumed that as you hadn't heard uncensored Fuck Time you hadn't heard the album so I had to recommend it. Carry on then :D

• 8 months later...

It's nice to have a censor I guess, but kids these days know more swear words than I even know now. :lol: So it's somewhat pointless to me to have a censored version.

Archived