F-Woo Time (Clean Version of F**k Time)

legendary

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love this censorship :happy:

Still hoping they don't release it as a single though, its my least favorite. But at the same time idk what else they could release as a single. They should've promoted Stray Heart more to prepare the way for Tre. Ahh well

I was really curious to see how they'd censor this - I've been excited to see how it turns out for a few months now.

This did not disappoint. I love the "woo"!!! I almost like it better than the uncensored version, haha!

As soon as I woke up on Tuesday morning I got Dos off of iTunes, then I went and previewed the clean "Fuck Time," and I loved it so much I bought it. I'm really happy with how they censored it - it didn't compromise the meaning of the song at all. :)

Reminds me of the interview on the BBC radio where they were all like WOOOOO HEEEYOOOOO when Fuck was about to be played :P

I hope it isn't the next single though, it's funny and fitting censorship but it's not even one of the top ¡Dos! songs when uncensored imo.

While it's probably fun as hell live, there's too much good stuff on ¡Dos! to release Fuck Time as a single imo.

oh. my. goodness.

I wouldn't even mind hearing this version on the radio... I will be lol'ing every time. :lol:

I was afraid of censored version, because I didn't expect that it'll be that good. But I like it! :wub:

I understand why they have to censor it...but I am NOT a fan of the censored song at ALL. :ermm:

oh no....now its stuck in my head! again.

seriously...that is pretty funny though.

I still wish it was simply Billie moaning or something to imply the fuck but woohoo that's hilarious. :jensjxbxbsncbx:

Archived