Poll: Favorite Song From DOS

BradGreenDay

Poll: Favorite song from DOS  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definately Lazy Bones for me. It's one of those songs that's struck a chord and come into my life at the right time when I really needed it - i'm grateful to have those lyrics speak to me.

It's nice to see the diversity in people's favourite songs :)

Dos is probably the hardest album for me to pick my favourite song from. that could just be because it is still new to me though!

My favourites are: Fuck Time, SWTRLF, Lazy Bones, Makeout Party, Nightlife and Amy. I've voted for Amy as I think it will be a timeless song and I can't see myself not wanting to listen to it ever.

I went with Wow! That's Loud. That riff is just amazingly catchy. Lazy Bones was a close second though

Baby Eyes, I love the Misfits style of the song.

This is why I love GDC. I never would have thought to compare Baby Eyes to the Misfits, but that's the perfect parallel to draw.

I picked Amy, but today was the first time I heard the whole album, and I think Amy just sounds so good and honest, so much emotion in Billie's voice.. I also love how the music sounds "old", like poorly recorded (even though I know it's just some kind of sound effect they did there, but still, it's fabulous!)

But I might change my vote in a couple of days, Idk. I pretty much love the whole album!

Sweet vintage, baby. ;)

Can't believe SWTRLF is doing so badly! In the long run it probably won't be my favourite, but currently the St-Jimmy-esque energy of it is fucking awesome. Definitely one to get the crowd going....

I've voted for Ashley, I can't help being a sucker for fast, rageful songs :D But Baby Eyes, Lazy Bones, Fuck Time and Stray Heart are amongst my favorites too. Fuck, there's not a single track I've disliked TBH haha

This was really hard for me to be honest. There are some great songs on this album but I went for Wild One in the end. The guitar is beautiful and the lyrics are astounding, I love the dark feel to it, it's simply amazing...like the rest of the album! Wow, That's Loud was pretty close too, the riff in that is just :wub:

It's always such a task trying to choose a favourite Green Day song!

I think we should also do a poll for least favorite song, as then we can see whether a song is legitimately popular or just loved by some, hated by some :-)

Stray Heart. Then Fuck Time and Lady Cobra. I've seen alot of people get all crazy over Lazy Bones, I don't know why. It's great but it's probably like my seventh favourite song off this album. I don't know how on earth it has more than double the votes of the second most popular song.

Makeout Party > Ashley > Stop When the Red Lights Flash > Wow! That's Loud > Lazy Bones > Lady Cobra > Stray Heart > Baby Eyes > Amy > Wild One > See You Tonight > Fuck Time > Nightlife

Archived