Poll: Favorite Song From DOS

BradGreenDay

Poll: Favorite song from DOS  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was hard to choose a favorite. I really like See You Tonight, Ashley, Wow! That's Loud and Lazy Bones, but there's something about Wild One (the lyrics, the slower pace probably) that makes it my favourite...for now.

Baby Eyes, I love the Misfits style of the song. At first I would have said Stop When the Red Lights Flash or Stray Heart, but ¡Dos! is an album you really need to listen to the songs a few times.

I picked Amy, but today was the first time I heard the whole album, and I think Amy just sounds so good and honest, so much emotion in Billie's voice.. I also love how the music sounds "old", like poorly recorded (even though I know it's just some kind of sound effect they did there, but still, it's fabulous!)

But I might change my vote in a couple of days, Idk. I pretty much love the whole album!

It's too soon to pick one favourite, at the moment my top 3 are Lazy Bones, Baby Eyes and Wow! Thats Loud. I can't really say what it is that I like best (apart from the obvious - ie the way they sound, along with Billie's vocals). I am more sure about my least favourite and that would be Makeout Party, because he is more shouting than singing, and that's what puts me off that song.

Fuck, this is really hard. It might be too early to make a decision. I'm torn between Lazy Bones, Makeout Party, Stray Heart, Ashley, Baby Eyes, and Wow! That's Loud. Think I'm gonna go with W!TL because of the fucking awesome solo.

Well I did play a song 192 times on my iTouch... That was song Lazy Bones, it's so relevant (in a way) to me And it's haunting but in a good way, and it's just amazing.. :happy:

omg that's a really tough decision! :runaround: FUCK TIME, MAKEOUT PARTY, LAZY BONES... :runaround:

In the end I voted for Stray Heart.

My ♥ belongs to Stray Heart

:wub: :wub:

I chose Lazy Bones, but really it is between that and Amy... And most of the rest stand close behind.

I was having a hard time deciding between Fuck Time, Lazy Bones, Ashley, and Baby Eyes, but I ended up choosing Baby Eyes.

Had to go with "Stray Heart" because even though I heard it long before the album came out, i'm still not tired of it. The bass is the definition of exquisite and the video makes the song even better! However, I respect everyone's opinion but I really can't get into "Wild One" as much as everyone else can. But I guess I'm more for the upbeat songs like "Baby Eyes", "Ashley", and "Fuck Time"

It was tough choosing between Stray Heart, Lazy Bones or Amy but I chose Amy...I've had a bootleg of that song for over a year and I've always loved it, and I'm still not sick of it. There's something simple and heartbreaking about it that really makes it stand out from the rest of the album.

My vote unquestionably had to go to Stray Heart. It's so uplifting but sad at the same time, it's full of that sweet innocence and desperation of being in love, and I can relate to it. I also got sick of a lot of the others I overplayed, but even though I've played Stray Heart something like 500 times already I just can't get sick of it. Favourite trilogy song so far!

tCQUq.jpg

But I also love Wild One, Baby Eyes and even Nightlife. It's hard to choose when I can say I actually love every song on this album! :P

Went with lady cobra but really it could have been any song from Stop when the red lights flash to Amy. Lovin this album so much :) I do feel bad for skipping the first 2 songs so much though.

Lazy Bones is really a hell of a good song! Definitely voting for it, Fuck Time is close second though :P

...not easy... ´cause I like them all. If I would call one song "weak", it would be "Stray heart".

I voted for Lady Cobra, ´cause I like the rolling rhythm and the "underground-erotism" in it.

I chose Nightlife...when i first heard it somewhere on the internet i didn't like it and when i listened to the album for the first time, i even thought about skipping it, then i really didn't like it at the beginning, but when the 2nd chorus started i just fell in love with it :wub: ...it's one of these few songs that you first have to get used to it, but when you did you totally love it...and you either love or hate it, cos it's something different...

though the other songs on the album are amazing as well, Fuck Time, Lazy Bones, Wild One and Amy are all on 2nd place :D

Stray Heart

But it's losing against Lazy Bones :mad: ...what the hell, I can't be mad because I love it too!!! :happy:

Archived