Poll: Favorite Song From DOS

BradGreenDay

Poll: Favorite song from DOS  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So i have not seen a topic like this with a poll.... so yeah vote for your favorite song from DOS and say why it's your favourite.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Fuck Time really need to be censored?

Just call it WOO Time if you're going to do that... :dry:

I will change it then...

Wow! That's loud. I love the little riff that gets repeated and the lyrics are great. The way billie sings the chorus a little higher each time <3

Then its lazy bones, the lyrics are amazing and its a really relatable song, I'm the one always like that at parties :P

Fuck time just for the sound and billies little chuckles through it!

How about not just vote your favourite song, but say why too? :thumbsup: Gonna edit the OP to say that because we're not just having a "list of songs" thread, let's talk about why we like them! Kudos for making the thread though, good idea.

This was easy since Dos is just an awful album. There are like 3 good songs on it and picking your favorite out of 3 is way easier than picking one out of 13. So yeah, Lazy Bones it is.

Also why Makeout Party is my fav? Ok, because of the guitar melody, the bridge, THE FUCKING BADASS SOLO, and because it make me eargasm every time :D

I've gone with Wild One. It just sounds wonderful, that 60s sound and the gorgeous guitar :wub:. And the lyrics too, I think the single coolest moment on the whole album is when Billie sings "All FUCKED up with nowhere to go". It's magical and romantic sounding with the fantastical imagery and soaring vocals but gritty and dark too when you hear what's being described. Can't get enough of this amazing song.

There's many others I could've picked on this album though. Fuck Time, Stop When The Red Lights Flash, Makeout Party, Lady Cobra, Nightlife and Wow! That's Loud are all jostling for first place too. Fabulous, dirty, dark, beautiful songs.

Ashley!

It was close with Ashley and Lazy Bones since those two have the best lyrics of the bunch with great music to back it up.

Makeout Party has the best music, but the worst lyrics (except for "delinquent", love that word) so it would come then in third with Stray Heart.

Ashely's energy is just amazing and the verses are probably one of the best verses I have ever heard.

I don't really get the HUGE love for Lazy Bones. I like it a lot, but it's probably my second or third least favourite on the album. Just not as interesting as most of the other songs.

Why has no one else voted for Stray Heart so far? Is it too mainstream to love it?

I love it but it doesn't stand out enough to be my favourite that's all. I'd say it's one of the more straightforward songs on the album. Nothing wrong with that at all, it's a brilliant song with a catchy melody and great lyrics, but maybe it just doesn't stand out as much as some of the others so although it's well liked it's less likely to be number one on people's lists.

This was easy since Dos is just an awful album. There are like 3 good songs on it and picking your favorite out of 3 is way easier than picking one out of 13. So yeah, Lazy Bones it is.

THIS exactly :)

I just voted for Amy :wub:

lady cobra. musically it fits the "dirty garage-rock" theme perfectly with the simple yet rocking instrumentation.

I love it but it doesn't stand out enough to be my favourite that's all. I'd say it's one of the more straightforward songs on the album. Nothing wrong with that at all, it's a brilliant song with a catchy melody and great lyrics, but maybe it just doesn't stand out as much as some of the others so although it's well liked it's less likely to be number one on people's lists.

Yeah it's all down to what your opinion on the song is and how it stands against the other songs. I'm just a bit surprised that there aren't any other votes for Stray Heart considering how much love it was for it when it was released as a single.

Edit: Oh there is one more vote now! :lol:

Why has no one else voted for Stray Heart so far? Is it too mainstream to love it?

I really like Stray Heart and it's one of the few good songs on the album, but not my favorite.

It is not the best song, but it has become my favourite and I say that all those people who did not vote for Baby Eyes are just plain wrong. :fight::lol:

Archived