Warner Music Latin America selling just ¡Dos! Clean Version

JIGD13

Well, a lot of people from Latin America are complaining that Warner is only selling ¡Dos! clean version. Warner Latin America said that this is the way that they got it from Warner USA and they have to sell what they gave them!!

Well, I am happy that I ordered the Ultimate Box Set

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a link on youtube or something for the clean version of Fuck Time please?

you can hear a sample of it including the chorus on the itunes store. it says "oh baby baby it's WOO! time"

Does anyone have a link on youtube or something for the clean version of Fuck Time please?

yeah, I'd like to hear that :lol:

you can hear a sample of it including the chorus on the itunes store. it says "oh baby baby it's WOO! time"

hahah awesome

Does anyone have a link to listen to the clean version of "Fuck Time" or any other song? It would be interesting to see how they sound.

Is it weird that I actually kind of prefer the WOO time? :lol: It's like he's actually fucking someone while he's saying it and it's like WOOOOOOO THIS IS AWESOME!

WOO!-time! How funny... but only if you can get the explicit version... Do they woo all the f*cks in every song or just in F*ck Time? In Uno they would have a lot work to do to woo all the f*cks... :creep:

Is it weird that I actually kind of prefer the WOO time? :lol: It's like he's actually fucking someone while he's saying it and it's like WOOOOOOO THIS IS AWESOME!

Okay, this makes it pretty sexy...

Fun Time meh... Wooo Time meh

I would have preferred Fist Time... not a problem with censorship, and it's dirtier and a little bit S&M... xDD

Oh baby baby it's WOOO time! :creep::lol:

that sucks for the Latin American people!

I was hoping for a "Oh baby baby it's *Billie moans* time!" :(

Fun Time meh... Wooo Time meh

I would have preferred Fist Time... not a problem with censorship, and it's dirtier and a little bit S&M... xDD

O M G :lol: :lol:

Ha this is one of the stupidest things I've heard lately :lol: A song like Fuck Time is a lullaby compared to all the shit we get nowadays.

But I don't care; I have the original song and I love it. But the fact that I actually wrote "fuck" on the title and it still replaces it with the "***" really annoys me.

I have the original song and I love it. But the fact that I actually wrote "fuck" on the title and it still replaces it with the "***" really annoys me.

I know! Me too! I saw that I was like "Whaaat?"

Also, 500th post! "WOOO" :lol:

Woo Time? :lol: Wow. I may actually get the censored version just for shits and giggles.

Same, I did for UNO but it wasn't much xP. But...

Archived