Official Green Day Calendar 2013

DannyDirnt

Hi! @Greenday310 on Twitter tweeted this calendar with recent pics of the guys:

http://t.co/7c4KqlH1

It costs 7.59 pounds and it says the shipping is free. I hope there isn't already a thread for this. If there is, I'm sorry :lol:

This is good! :D/> I like the pictures. They seemed to have changed the design to include space under the days too, so that you can actually write things on the calendar this year. :P/> Finally. I was sick of just circling days in the hope that I'll remember what it was supposed to mean in the future.

Yeah, that part about the 2012 calendar annoyed me.

I usually get a GD calendar every Christmas from my parents, hopefully I'll get it this year. If not, I'll buy it myself. I really like the look of this one.

Looking good! :thumbsup: I hope it will be available on amazon somewhen soon.. would help a lot. I definitely need a calender.

I think i might buy one... they look pretty awesome and also i need a calendar!!!

I love it! :woot: This is a good opportunity to have a GD calendar for the first time... :shifty:

Why is Mike always my birth month :mad:

Don't get mad at Mike! :mad:

:P

The pictures on the back aren't in the right order - the picture for January is 3rd in that list. So you still have hope. :happy:/>

I live Mike but the last two years it was him an I wouldn't mind a change :shy:

I don't blame you for having a favourite (Billie's mine), just pointing out you may have a chance to get someone else! :happy:

I may be just doomed because Mike's birthday is may and wouldn't it be inappropriate to put anyone else? :P

I want this calandar too! My birthday is in January. I was suppose to attend my first GD show in January. I need this calandar. It's really all I want for xmas now.

Hmm, my unofficial rule has been to not repeat the same calendar consecutively, but I like this. I'm using the 2012 calendar, but I may break my rule!

• 2 months later...

Archived