Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PENIS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

RosalieLockhart

RosalieLockhart
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined Nov 09, 2010
  • 1 rep
...Just kidding guys. I am kinda new to this, made the account like a year ago but haven't used it :( So if I'm posting this in the wrong place do let me know! Does anybody know if the lads are making any more tour dates in Europe (hint hint - like Ireland?). Of course Billie Joe's well being is priority and I hope he can get better. God knows I still very much enjoyed his rant at the iHeart Radio Festival because little shits like Justin Bieber are SO BELOW Green Day it's not even true.. But anyway, if anyone has any ideas about the tour let me know. Also, I know this is gonna sound silly but someone please tell me the name of the actor in 'Stray Heart' because OOFT he is fine. Obviously not as beautiful as Billie and the boys, but dayum.

LOVE YOU ALL
xo

Matt.

Matt.
  • Astronaut Penis

• 5,634 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2006
  • 3,480 rep
Only time will tell.

Tre's Busted Drumkit

Tre's Busted Drumkit
  • "ben's actually a giant teddy bear" -Lone