Green Day Insomnia pills

elcamionos

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a link to his Ebay account ?

I want to see his stuff that he is selling.

Sorry, I don't remember (see my post above) but you could try asking on the GD discography site. I'm sure someone on there will remember who it was! It was a number of years ago though and I think he probably sold his whole collection at the time. :)

You sure it wasn't just a Taylor Swift album on a thumb drive shaped like a bottle of pills?

It would have been awesome if they were melatonin pills. Those actually help you fall asleep. Fuck Time condoms could come in a Makeout Party kit with an ¡UNO! ¡DOS! ¡TRÉ! ¡CUATRO! themed Twister game and a bottle of King... Err, Lady Cobra!

I think this thread has served it's purpose. The pills were a made up product and were most likely mints.

What.. That is so random. I could easily buy a bottle with sleeping pills and put an Insomniac album sticker on it. Personally (I sometimes have sleeping problems), listening to the actual album works better for me than taking pills :lol:

If you can't sleep I suggest you listen to Coldplay.

Best advice. Or rock out to ¡Dos! or any Green Day album until you're so tired you fall asleep eventually. I mean, listening on your ipod/mp3 player of course.

And i know i already messed up my topic at the start :)

You know you can just click on the edit button in the bottom right corner of your post to change it, right? :)

Edit: thanks Ola.

Archived