Green Day Insomnia pills

elcamionos

I

Edit:

I got like a bottle of green day insomnia pills and i couldn't find anything about them on google so i was wondering if anyone knows anything about them ... :) i don't know if i can post a picture with my ipod but ill try.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got like a bottle of green day insomnia pills and i couldn't find anything about them on google so i was wondering if anyone knows anything about them ... :) i don't know if i can post a picture with my ipod but ill try.

Nooo!!!! You took the whole jar of Insomnia pills??!

EDIT: Oh... I freaked out a little! :lol:

I saw a photo of them, but I don't know if they really existed or what they are... candy maybe? :P

To post the picture from your iPod take the picture, then plug your iPod in to your USB port in your computer, then go to "my computer" or something like that (sorry, mine's in Polish) open up the thing with a drawing of an iPod, go through a few folders, then there's all your pictures. Click and drag the one you want to your desktop, then find an image hosting website like Photobucket or Image Shack. I personally recommend Imgur because you don't need an account there. Upload your photo, copy the URL address of where your pic is, paste it here, and you're done. :lol:

these?

6826917868_8068b98cd7_z.jpg

Yeah those thingies ! Ididn't know if they are like recent or if they were really from insomniac promotion or whatever :P

If you can't sleep I suggest you listen to Coldplay.

I like Coldplay but this is actually highly effective.

Woah, never saw those before. Interesting. Although if they were from Insomniac promotion, I wouldn't eat them since they'd be like 18 years old. :P

It would be cool if they're a promotional item or something...I've never seen those before :P

I saw someone selling these on ebay a few years ago, a GD collector, and I think they sold for something like £80+ (around $120?). They are a really, really rare promo item and as far as I know date back to around the time of the album release. The same collector sold a GD condom for around the same price too (also really old but a collector's item)!

I saw someone selling these on ebay a few years ago, a GD collector, and I think they sold for something like £80+ (around $120?). They are a really, really rare promo item and as far as I know date back to around the time of the album release. The same collector sold a GD condom for around the same price too (also really old but a collector's item)!

This one? http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIDsXGKfRMM8iLjvmT5cgUoNsvsMMNM8FcS--G916Udr2lSTjJGdxhg5-Liw

oh I've found another picture

image080.jpg

Do you have a link to his Ebay account ?

I want to see his stuff that he is selling.

Just me who thinks they could promote Dos with 'Fuck time' condoms?!

It was someone who was selling his GD collection 3-4 years ago, a Swedish guy (Viktor I think - he might even be on GDC). I'm really sorry but I can't remember what his ebay account was even though I did buy something from him. He had some really, really rare collectors items for sale. One of the other collectors on here might remember who it was or you could try the GD discography website (http://www.gdsweetchildren.proboards.com/index.cgi sorry, I don't post much on here so I hope I'm allowed to post that link ...).

Just me who thinks they could promote Dos with 'Fuck time' condoms?!

Brilliant idea actually!

Archived