Journey's Plug into Green Day Sweeptakes

BillieJoeObsesser

I entered but I probably won't as is usual with me and GD contests. But thanks for posting :D

Entered, but as usual, I won't win. Who wins these contests anyway? You never hear from them on here. :P

Entered, but as usual, I won't win. Who wins these contests anyway? You never hear from them on here. :P

Well, we've got maybe 1,000 active users? Maybe? Journey's is appealing to a market of millions. I'd imagine that has something to do with it.

Well, we've got maybe 1,000 active users? Maybe? Journey's is appealing to a market of millions. I'd imagine that has something to do with it.

Haha, I know. I guess I just wish I'd hear of at least one person who actually wins this stuff so I can feel like it's not a complete waste of time. Not that it really takes any effort just to type my name, email and phone number anyway though.

No shit. That's what I always think! I'm just like do these winners even exist? :P

They're really pro green day, they had a bunch of displays for the contest and today they were playing the nuclear family video in there

Archived