So what will be the first Tre single?

tkdkid717

I don't get it how the people can say that some song would be good choice as a single if they haven't even heard the song.

secret shows.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the songs haven't been played still

Exactly. I think there's no recordings of songs like Brutal Love or Dirty Rotten Bastards, but people still say that they would be good singles. I mean, how?

Exactly. I think there's no recordings of songs like Brutal Love or Dirty Rotten Bastards, but people still say that they would be good singles. I mean, how?

The only songs from iTre! they've never played live are Brutal Love, Walk Away, and The Forgotten. They've played Missing You, 8th AS, Drama Queen, X Kid (possibly), Sex Drugs and Violence, Little Boy Named Train, Amanda, Dirty Rotten Bastards and 99 Revolutions. Walk Away is the only track from the album that hasn't had a description or has even been played live. There's nothing.

99 Revolutions would be cool...'cause it has that recognizable Green Day sound...I heard it live in Paris and it's amazing. But I wish it would be X-Kid...only heard about a minute of that song and I think it might be the best one out of the three albums!!!

I want something else than 99R , Though it's catchy as hell . Cuz 99R should be the last single from the album (Indicating that 99 Revolutions took place inside a green day fan's mind during this trilogy. I know it's silly but still ). The 1st single should be brutal love (Since it's the album opener & also has been described as one of the good songs on the album) . or X Kid ( From What I've heard its definetely a single material )

The only songs from iTre! they've never played live are Brutal Love, Walk Away, and The Forgotten. They've played Missing You, 8th AS, Drama Queen, X Kid (possibly), Sex Drugs and Violence, Little Boy Named Train, Amanda, Dirty Rotten Bastards and 99 Revolutions. Walk Away is the only track from the album that hasn't had a description or has even been played live. There's nothing.

But no one's heard most of them unless you were at that show which I haven't heard anyone say they were. Most of us even those who are looking for the leaks and live recordings haven't heard Brutal Love, Walk Away, Missing You, X-Kid (full), Sex Drugs & Violence, Little Boy Named Train, and Dirty Rotten Bastards. That's Most of the album. Oh and Walk Away was a C&V song

But no one's heard most of them unless you were at that show which I haven't heard anyone say they were. Most of us even those who are looking for the leaks and live recordings haven't heard Brutal Love, Walk Away, Missing You, X-Kid (full), Sex Drugs & Violence, Little Boy Named Train, and Dirty Rotten Bastards. That's Most of the album. Oh and Walk Away was a C&V song

There's a recording of Sex Drugs and Violence, it sounds just like Blitzkrieg Bop:

You can hear him say "Sex drugs and violence"

And Walk Away was a C&V song? That kind of makes me a little iffy of it, because GD themselves admited that C&V wasn't going to be that great of an album. Hopefully they worked on the song some if needed.

if it was up to me it would be X-Kid or 8th Avenue Serenade.

If it was up to you, I'd hope you'd listen to the whole album before deciding

It hasnt been confirmed that walk away is the same as the one that was meant for c&v

Why would Billie write two different songs with the same title? Stop saying they're different

I think "The Forgotten" will be the acting first single. I thought I read on another site it's getting released to radio? If radio starts picking it up, I don't see a reason to release another song already as an official single. And by official, I mean sent to radio. Not releasing a YouTube video.

Why would Billie write two different songs with the same title? Stop saying they're different

Alot of artists write different songs using same names from unused songs it's really not that uncommon...

As much as i cant say for sure they arent the same song YOU cant say it is the same song either...

Could be any of the songs. I'd like 8th Avenue Serenade to be the first :)

I only heard the first 30 seconds of it, and I wonder, will Billie do the little counting into the big band piece ? Cause I love that part, haha.

Alot of artists write different songs using same names from unused songs it's really not that uncommon...

As much as i cant say for sure they arent the same song YOU cant say it is the same song either...

It's really common? Well, I'm sure it happens, but I'm sure it's the same. Tre has that AI feel, and so did C&V. Not every song on the album could have sucked, we'll see for sure wether it has that C&V feel thats on C&V, Too Much Too Soon, etc.

I only heard the first 30 seconds of it, and I wonder, will Billie do the little counting into the big band piece ? Cause I love that part, haha.

Oh yeah! I love that! I bet it's in the studio version

Are you talking about when he counts to 8 in the intro? If so, he doesn't do it on the studio version.

It might be my favorite part of the song, haha. I really hope it's in the studio version too.

Are you talking about when he counts to 8 in the intro? If so, he doesn't do it on the studio version.

How do you know?

It might be my favorite part of the song, haha. I really hope it's in the studio version too.

How do you know?

He played the intro on the radio 1 interview, instead of the counting there is a pause.

He played the intro on the radio 1 interview, instead of the counting there is a pause.

Oh yeah. Fuck. My favorite part by far

Do you have a link to this? I remember that interview (boy, it feels like it was just yesterday actually haha) but I can't remember that part.

Archived