So what will be the first Tre single?

tkdkid717

So we have heard two songs off of Tre officially, 99 Revolutions, and The Forgotten. We have also head Drama queen from the Dos LP's. Do You think they will repeat one of these songs as the single, or are we in for something new?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there is a section for this already.

But, if you want my opinion:

99 Revolutions, Brutal Love, and The Forgotten will most likely be the singles from Tre.

Before we get a new single though, I think the mods will lock this topic.

Welcome to the forum!

(Btw, I hope for X-kid, based on what I've heard)

Dos just came out, just came out. Can we have one fucking day to enjoy it without worrying about the next one?

With my logic it'll be The Forgotten. In the sense that Oh Love was the first single off Uno to be released and have a video. Also, the first single from Dos was Stray Heart and that was the first song from that album to have a video. So I figure, The Forgotten will be the first single of Tre since it was the first off that album to have a video and will follow in Oh Love and Stray Heart's footsteps as a fellow lead single.

I'm pretty sure it'll be 99 Revolutions. It reminds me a lot of American Idiot (the song), and that song was MASSIVE when it came out.

With my logic it'll be The Forgotten. In the sense that Oh Love was the first single off Uno to be released and have a video. Also, the first single from Dos was Stray Heart and that was the first song from that album to have a video. So I figure, The Forgotten will be the first single of Tre since it was the first off that album to have a video and will follow in Oh Love and Stray Heart's footsteps as a fellow lead single.

Forgotten is a single for Twilight not ¡Tre!

But it was released as a single for the Twillight soundtrack? Are you really implying they would release it all over again?

In some way, it is already the first single off of iTRÉ!, but not really. It will not be released officially from iTRÉ! though, that's for sure.

Forgotten is a single for Twilight not ¡Tre!

Ok, but what about 99 Revolutions for the movie The Campaign?!

can i haz moderatorship naow plz?

No. Piss off. :P

I'm actually gonna leave this one open because, well, because it's the first intelligent discussion-inducing question about Tre I've seen in quite a while. You know, not just someone wanting a cookie because they posted lyrics. Another mod might disagree, and I give them full power to do as they will with the topic, but I think it's worth at least seeing where it goes.

That was soundtrack , not soundtrack single.

Campaign had no soundtrack nor a single

But it was released as a single for the Twillight soundtrack? Are you really implying they would release it all over again?

In some way, it is already the first single off of iTRÉ!, but not really. It will not be released officially from iTRÉ! though, that's for sure.

Ok, so my question for you is just for curiousity sake more than anything. Do you think it's rather more likely in your opininion that 99 Revolutions or X-Kid will be the first single?

Ok, so my question for you is just for curiousity sake more than anything. Do you think it's rather more likely in your opininion that 99 Revolutions or X-Kid will be the first single?

99 Revolutions for sure. But I would personally love X-Kid as a single.

99 Revolutions for sure. But I would personally love X-Kid as a single.

I respect that. Have a great night and be safe!

No. Piss off. :P

I'm actually gonna leave this one open because, well, because it's the first intelligent discussion-inducing question about Tre I've seen in quite a while. You know, not just someone wanting a cookie because they posted lyrics. Another mod might disagree, and I give them full power to do as they will with the topic, but I think it's worth at least seeing where it goes.

Just for that, I hope Andres himself locks this thread :P

I want X-Kid inside me now.

That is all I have to say on the subject.

I think it will be "The Forgotten". From a marketing standpoint it makes sense. I mean, if someone really digs the song and it gets play because it's attached to Twilight, then it only make sense to catch the consumer's eye and say something like "Hey this song is also on this awesome piece of art called Tre"

After that, I think we might hear "99 Revolutions", because it's political and it definitely might sell in the world's current political climate. It also makes sense because those 2 songs are already out there right now.

"X-Kid" sounds fucking great, but I doubt it will be a single. More like the previews of "Lazy Bones" and "Troublemaker" I think.

I also expect there to be a few post-release singles from Dos, just to do a little more promotion. That makes sense it terms of trying to market the entire trilogy as a whole when Tre is released, instead of focusing on each individual album.

That is true, i bet we will be getting a new Angry Birds song preview. If the past has anything to say, we should probably hear one in the next week or two. I personally dont think the single will be something we have heard already.

99 Revo's isn't even good, the chorus is just "it's 99 Revolutions tonight" over and over, X-Kid sounds really good and that could be the first single, I didn't think much of the Forgotten or Drama Queen, might listen to Drama Queen again

Archived