¡Dos! Singles

JIGD13

Have we not had a discussion about the front label before ?

i don't see this album having anymore promotion. i get that the original promotional plans they had are no longer do-able, but i think they best thing they can do at this point is to start promoting the shit out of tre!

I agree but I think there will be little promotion for Tre.

What is perhaps being considered, is that hopefully Billie will be back on his feet again in the new year and then they will promote the trilogy as a whole through TV appearances, videos and singles before recommencing touring. The singles and videos being selected 'randomly' rather than per album at a time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither of those two choices are good singles, I would switch them for Makeout Party and Wow! That's Loud

Realistically, if the band were to release any more singles from Dos, they would be either Fuck Time or SWTRLF. As cool as they would be, Lazy Bones, Amy and Makeout Party are not going to be singles.

Realistically, if the band were to release any more singles from Dos, they would be either Fuck Time or SWTRLF. As cool as they would be, Lazy Bones, Amy and Makeout Party are not going to be singles.

Realistically, I'd love Fuck Time to be a single, but that does not seem at all likely.

Realistically, I'd love Fuck Time to be a single, but that does not seem at all likely.

I would agree, but I remember the band saying they wanted it to be a single in the Zane Lowe interview.

Neither of those two choices are good singles, I would switch them for Makeout Party and Wow! That's Loud

I don't see that those two would work as singles.

Lazy Bones could possibly get some recognition, as could Amy.

I think those two would fare the best as singles.

Amy could definitely get recognition, because it would likely draw the attention of fans of Amy Winehouse who wouldn't otherwise pay attention to Green Day. I'd love for it to be a single. At this point, the jury is out on what will and won't happen promotion-wise with these albums. My expectations are minimal; whatever they do do to promote, will pretty much be a bonus at this point. But I would love to see Amy released.

I don't see that those two would work as singles.

Lazy Bones could possibly get some recognition, as could Amy.

I think those two would fare the best as singles.

Lazy Bones is a good song but its not single material, Makeout Party is a awesome and powerful song that represents the album in a great way an you wouldn't have to censor it as much. And Wow! That's Loud is another powerful song and good one.

I hope there are no more singles from ¡Dos!.

And besides, if there is, whatever song it is we'll just say that it's not a good single and they should've chosen another one. GD fans have the best hindsight.

i can say Fuck Time,Stop When the Red Lights Flash,Lazy Bones,Lady Cobra

and maybe Wild One

That same sticker was on my Dos vinyl from Amazon which is odd considering Stray Heart isn't even on the vinyl so I think they were probably the intended singles. I don't think we'll be getting any more singles from Dos as much of a shame as it is.

I don't think that's even very reliable anyway. I mean, the lead single Oh Love doesn't have a star, and we all know that's the lead single for iUNO!. I think Stray Heart is a pretty middle of the road single. It's a good song, but it suffers from being drawn out too long (like many of the songs on the trilogy). Lazy Bones would make a great single, but considering the lyrical content "I'm too mental to go crazy / I'm too drunk to be pure" would make it too easy for naysayers to give 'em shit. Oh well. Amy is okay, but chances are if they do any more singles/videos, they'll be studio performances -- if they (Nuclear Family, Stay The Night, etc) were all done around the time of the recording, that is. Obviously the guys aren't going to be getting back together for promotional purposes of any sort until some time after iTRE!.

I don't think there will be another single, but if there is, it only makes sense to go with Amy, given the publicity it'll recieve.

Okay, that image only really shows songs featured not necessary singles, IMO the only single to be released by now will be Stray Heart the only other song I see as a single is Amy and possibly Wild One. But there i repeat they will probably be no more singles, let warner prove me wrong.

Guest DisapppearingBoy

what's next after stray heart? There's not even a month for Dos singles. They seriously need to release some radio singles.

Here's my honest opinion DOS is the album where you wanna have sex to. Like hard kinky sex.

UNO is the album where you can just party and enjoy life to.

DOS stands out to me more than UNO because of the style of it.

I'm hoping the sticker is just referring to SWTRLF and Amy being on CSI: NY. But if Warner really wants to continue its run of picking bad singles, I guess SWTRLF would be a good one. As much as I love Amy, I'd rather see something like Nightlife be a single.

Archived