¡Dos! Singles

JIGD13

I'm hoping the sticker is just referring to SWTRLF and Amy being on CSI: NY. But if Warner really wants to continue its run of picking bad singles, I guess SWTRLF would be a good one. As much as I love Amy, I'd rather see something like Nightlife be a single.

I wouldn't like Green Day to be ridiculed.

As an example I asked a friend of mine, who is into all kinds of remixes with hip hop over some legendary tracks, what he thought of Nightlife and he said that the bass is great and the else is shit.

That's basically what I think as well.

That song will be murdered in the media and I don't think it is the way to go for Green Day.

Lazy Bones, Wild One or Amy would be the most popular of the remaining songs I would think.

The others are a tad too different to work nowadays on the charts which is a shame.

I'd like to see Baby Eyes or Ashley up there, but I doubt that would be a good idea from a marketing pov either.

EDIT: Just noticed this writing is very choppy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't like Green Day to be ridiculed.

As an example I asked a friend of mine, who is into all kinds of remixes with hip hop over some legendary tracks, what he thought of Nightlife and he said that the bass is great and the else is shit.

That's basically what I think as well.

That song will be murdered in the media and I don't think it is the way to go for Green Day.

Lazy Bones, Wild One or Amy would be the most popular of the remaining songs I would think.

The others are a tad too different to work nowadays on the charts which is a shame.

I'd like to see Baby Eyes or Ashley up there, but I doubt that would be a good idea from a marketing pov either.

EDIT: Just noticed this writing is very choppy.

I dunno. Maybe not over there... But I can see there being a market for that sort of thing here.

Archived