¡Dos! Singles

JIGD13

So I found this picture:

533968_424028340995520_1264672565_n.jpg

An if you see it you can see that it says '' Features: Stray Heart, Amy and Stop When the Red Lights Flash''

I think that with this picture we can say that this are the 3 ¡Dos! singles

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that'll be okay. I would choose Fuck Time instead of SWtRLF, though.

Something fast, something slow, something catchy.

I honestly don't see how they're going to release two more singles. Stray Heart still hasn't been officially released (it's not played on any radio stations around here, the only song on the radio from the trilogy is Oh Love) and the album comes out here in the States in a mere few hours, with the next album now less than a month away. If anything, I think the next single is probably gonna be from ¡Tré!.

But if you bought Uno! it had a sticker where it sais features Oh Love that is the song that promotes the album

i don't see this album having anymore promotion. i get that the original promotional plans they had are no longer do-able, but i think they best thing they can do at this point is to start promoting the shit out of tre!

I don't know if we can assume that those are the singles just because of that sticker. I feel like it would be jumping the shark a bit to announce 2 more singles when the first one hasn't even even properly released and promoted yet.

Also, I don't know, I don't see Amy as being a single, but who knows.

I seriously see 'Amy' getting released as some sort of a single.

But two more seems both stupid and unlikely in some way, but let's see, anything can happen.

Stray Heart isn't officially released (re-released) until tomorrow in the states. So hopefully it'll hit off tomorrow. SWtRLF could do okay....Amy, meh.

Stop when the red lights flash means nothing to me at this point, I skip it and find it boring, it's been to much of the same style, since Uno, I want more shit like Nightlife, different and experimental.

¡Uno! was only featuring "Oh Love" and we had 3 singles from that album, so I'd take this with a grain of salt...and some tots

Everyone remember that we get the Forgotten tomorrow, too! And Stray Heart is released as a single.

I assume the used them as they were the big songs used in the CSI:NY episode. Nightlife was used but it was butchered (edited) into almost a completely different sounding song.

I assume the used them as they were the big songs used in the CSI:NY episode. Nightlife was used but it was butchered (edited) into almost a completely different sounding song.

Butchered? All they did was leave the verses instrumental....

I think Uno and Dos sound extremely different, on every song.

Agreed. They sound way different.

I'd be interested in seeing the response to Nightlife as a single. I'm still warming up to the concept, I mean, the sound is really nice, but the idea of this woman rapping... opposite Billie Joe... and saying the things that they are... is very strange to me. But I'd like to see the public response to it.

I might not like the video, though.

Oh, but I would love to see Amy as a single.

I really hope these records get more single-age and/or promo once the band "reboots".

Maybe they are planning to release more singles in the next coming year. Usually they spread the singles for 1 album over almost a year of time.

I know we are dealing with a trilogy here, but it seems unlikely that they leave it with 1 single per album while they probably should keep the trilogy relevant in the media for at least 1 year.

So who knows, next year might bring us more than tour dates and the band's return...

Maybe they are planning to release more singles in the next coming year. Usually they spread the singles for 1 album over almost a year of time.

I know we are dealing with a trilogy here, but it seems unlikely that they leave it with 1 single per album while they probably should keep the trilogy relevant in the media for at least 1 year.

So who knows, next year might bring us more than tour dates and the band's return...

Yeah, this is basically what I was thinking/hoping for.

Butchered? All they did was leave the verses instrumental....

I was using the term to say that they took parts out of the song (aka lady cobra) . Not in the terms of destroying the song. Poor choice of words on my behalf.

I can't get enough of Nightlife at the moment...just so different from anything I'd expect to hear from them with the dominant female semi spoken semi rapped vocals with an almost electro type beat, just got a great, dark, addictive sound to it. They probably wont, but would love to see them release it as a single to see what sort of reaction it gets

Archived