Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image Trick or treat! We have a new Halloween theme. We also have two Halloween contests going on right now - enter with your pumpkin carvings here and your costumes here!

Photo

Xavier Rudd

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

November's Storms

November's Storms
  • Welcome to Paradise

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,683 posts
  • Joined Feb 09, 2010
  • 4,466 rep
Anybody know him? He's not very big in Ireland but am interested to see what others think/know about him.

He's a roots/folky singer songwriter from Australia, who is very concerned with delivering a positive message in his music. Some of his causes include Aboriginal rights, animal rights, climate change and other such worthy issues! I feel the urge to become a better person when I listen to his music, he's such an inspiration for the type of life I want to live.

Aside from all that he just makes great music! I was first introduced to him by a college friend when we were on a surfing trip, it's very surfer vibe music! Great to chill to when the weather is good or when (like now) the weather sucks and you want to get away from reality!

Fans of artists like Jack Johnson, John Butler Trio, Dave Matthews Band etc would like Mr. Rudd :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users