"Lazy Bones" as the next single from Dos?

Dalya

Go here and look at the right side. Under "Green Day singles chronology" you will see "Lazy Bones" after "Stray Heart". Did I skip anything or is it just another "wiki joke"?

Sorry for creating a new thread. It grabs more attention than just telling it on DOS section :D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not. It's not single material

I don't think that other songs could stand as the single material... Lazy Bones is the perfect one!

I don't think that other songs could stand as the single material... Lazy Bones is the perfect one!

SWtRLF, Wild One, Amy, and Lazy Bones are the only songs left with single potential. The only reason I don't include Wow! That's Loud is because of the minute long shit fest at the end

TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT IN THE DOS THREAD GODDAMN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

As someone said before, take a chill pills

Can a mod sticky something somewhere saying DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM WIKIPEDIA AS THOUGH THAT'S A SOURCE.

I have a feeling it will be a single, because it's good, but not because Wikipedia says so

As someone said before, take a chill pills

You have two hundred fucking posts, how do you not know this shit already?

Wikipedia...... mmm, not reliable source...

23804926.jpg

I learnt that lesson, whoops.

Wikipedia is good enough for homework, but not good enough for band releases. Heed my advice.

I learnt that lesson, whoops.

Wikipedia is good enough for homework, but not good enough for band releases. Heed my advice.

Wikipedia never is a good enough source, at least when you know what you're reading there is true.

Everybody knows that.

SWtRLF, Wild One, Amy, and Lazy Bones are the only songs left with single potential. The only reason I don't include Wow! That's Loud is because of the minute long shit fest at the end

Umm that "long shit fest at the end" can and would be edited out if it was a single

I doubt Dos will get another single.. It's just about time for the first Tre single.

I doubt Dos will get another single.. It's just about time for the first Tre single.

Which will more than likely be 99 Revolutions :P

Wikipedia never is a good enough source, at least when you know what you're reading there is true.

Everybody knows that.

Sometimes hype and excitement can get the better of us :ermm:

Yeah, this could be discussed in the ¡Dos! thread for sure.

Anyway, I wouldn't believe that. I hope they pick Wild One as the next single, though. That's my favorite!

I'd love it to be a single, but something tells me it's a Wikipedia stuff-up. Remember those weird extra tracks that appeared in ¡Tré!?

I'd love it to be a single, but something tells me it's a Wikipedia stuff-up. Remember those weird extra tracks that appeared in ¡Tré!?

Right. I hoped it would be true though! I just got used to accept wiki as a good source :S

Archived