Happy Birthday, Jason White!

localinsomniac

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been an official member for a while now...

Yeah but sadly he's still not known as much as the original trio and not recognized as a member of the band- from some people obviously

Happy Birthday Jason :)

So happy to have met him, well done to the people that had us at the wrong (but right?) place and looked out the window :)

I don't know why but I like this guy. When I see him I receive positive energy. Happy Birthday Jason.

Happy birthday, Jason! So happy he's been involved in the recording process this time and getting credited. His guitar-playing makes the GD sound even better! And now we finally have this not only live but on record too! :)

Have been listening to the new Big Cats album all weekend, I really recommend getting a copy, it's great!

I wish The Influents were still together because they're so damn great too! Not to mention PHGP! On The Ave is lovely. Wish they would play shows more often!

Also, Jason needs to sing and dance on Shout every time!

Go Jason! Not that he will read this, but happy birthday anyway. Not that I need any excuses for this, but I'll be listening to the Influents and Pinhead Gunpowder all day :woot:

Archived