Famous Green Day fans

Metanoia

this has maybe been said but im sure Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne said they were fans and im sure George W Bush once said he had AI on his IPod and he listens to it whilst he is out jogging, Iggy Pop did those songs with Green Day back in 03 so he might be a fan and Johnny Rotten has said he likes their music even though they arent punk

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Do you have the time/ To listen to me whine?"

its on the song Hot Revolver. the bass kinda reminds me of Whatsername. but i dont think that was intentional.

reallly dont like the song tho.

thanks for that info :o

the german band beatsteaks, they were on tour with green day, the warped tour was it, i think 2002 ... and i had talked with the bassplayer and he said green day are cool...

edit: and in one song they have the line "Masturbation lost its fun." y´know... :wink:

echt jetzt ? :woot: cool <3 ich lieb die beatsteaks <3

and im sure George W Bush once said he had AI on his IPod and he listens to it whilst he is out jogging

The irony is killing me. XD

Also, I'm sure it was because of Matthew that Billie did that wicked scene on "Haunted". Haha He was so adorable with his curly hair and his hat... and his acting was a million times better than when he was on the Chris Isaac show!

Still sucked, though.

...no offense to Billie. Nobody can be good at everything, and acting is simply not dear Kitten's forté.

Just thought of one no one has mentioned yet. Rancid. I read that Tim asked Billie to join Rancid but turned it down because Green Day just got signed.

Yeah Tim and BJ go way back to when Tim was in Operation Ivy. I remember Billie saying in an interview that Tim was this weird guy who worked in a pizza parlour :lol:

Johnny rotten I think Hates them

this is to prove it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdynA8QXHSw

I find it so hilarious that he basically accuses GD of selling out. Yet he's the one who's advertising butter on UK tv, has been on reality tv and lives in hollywood.

Well I don't think that Billie was THAT bad in Chris Isaak show :lol: He's okay, it's kinda funny to watch his acting

Well I don't think that Billie was THAT bad in Chris Isaak show :lol: He's okay, it's kinda funny to watch his acting

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think its so cute <3 <3 <3

Yeah Tim and BJ go way back to when Tim was in Operation Ivy. I remember Billie saying in an interview that Tim was this weird guy who worked in a pizza parlour :lol:

I find it so hilarious that he basically accuses GD of selling out. Yet he's the one who's advertising butter on UK tv, has been on reality tv and lives in hollywood.

The Irony says hello... :lol:

I heard that Iyaz is a fan of Green Day, and wants to collaborate with them, although I don't think that will happen.

meins du nich stephan darnstaed !!? der hat immer rumgeheult XD martin war der der immer nur "der mit dem schönen blauen augen" war XD der hat sogar wake me up im casting gesungen :P und singt das jetzt immer auf seinen "konzerten" XD hat der mal in so nem interview gesagt XD naja ob man den als star bezeichnen kann ist die andere seite XD

I think I once heard Hulk Hogan really likes them XD

The veronicas like green day also xx

Steven Smith (a host on the TV network FUSE) is like in love with Green Day. He was so happy to do "21st Century Breakdown" with them.

once someone asked him if he were to have a band, who would he pick. he said he'd pick Billie as his guitarist and singer.

Tom from Mcfly, Matt Willis....i remember them saying that they were green day fans, and i know Billie inspired Tom to play guitar...

aha tom from mcfly replied to me one twitter saying it was awesome that i'm going to fly to wembley to see them (ga)

this thread's made me happy. lovefest everyone

Kathleen Hanna.... is a huge fan of Green Day... she is the former lead singer of Bikini Kill and she did the vocals on the American Idiot album. :)

This :lol: xD

Agreed... maybe he didn't catch on that he was the inside joke :lol:

Michael Cera :D

Diablo Cody

Kathleen Hanna

aaaannnd......

Kat Von D

The veronicas like green day also xx

Excuse me whilst I swallow my own vomit.

I think i saw somewhere that Seth Green likes them.

seth green is cool so he probably likes green day, lol yah and many people have added "Serena Williams" i saw that video it was freakin awesome how she knew all the words. new favorite athlete!

ALSO (idk if someone already mentioned it) but BOB SAGET i believe is a huge fan. i read it on itunes somewhere that he has a shrine in his house LOL

Osama Bin Laden Have American idiot on cell phone

:lol::lol:

I've heard that Muse are fans. On a video of Green Day & Muse performing at the same gig Muse avoided the interviewer just so they could watch them live.

Thats cool!!! Muse are my second favourite band :D

mark zuckemberg the man who found facebook.... oh and a greek pop star sakis rouvas has said that if he could pic one band to play with he would choose green day, because -as he said- he admires these guys a lot

im not sure if you can say that they're really fans but this scan of kerrand with jared leto from 30 seconds to mars he sounds really excited and shoked that they won over green day ....... so maybe he didnt thought of it because he thinks green day are bigger and better (what they really are).....but i love 30 sec.

just thought it would mean he likes green day ^^

http://i50.tinypic.com/25i6n9e.jpg

jop...

dein musikgeshmack gefällt mir...:wink:

haha danke deiner mir demnach auch <3 ja die sin schon alle zusammen saucool :P

Archived