Famous Green Day fans

Metanoia

meins du nich stephan darnstaed !!? der hat immer rumgeheult XD martin war der der immer nur "der mit dem schönen blauen augen" war XD der hat sogar wake me up im casting gesungen :P und singt das jetzt immer auf seinen "konzerten" XD hat der mal in so nem interview gesagt XD naja ob man den als star bezeichnen kann ist die andere seite XD

I think I once heard Hulk Hogan really likes them XD

Ach ja. kenn mich da nicht so aus :P Aber cool, dass er Wake me up singt, auch wenn es sicher nicht sooooo toll klingen wird wie das Original :D

Und dass Hulk Hogan Fan ist, wusst ich gar nicht. Hat er das mal irgendwo erwähnt?

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tim Burton was at the Green Day show in Sacramento in Aug. im not sure if he was there because he likes them, or if it was just so Chris [the verizon soundcheck guy] could fix his phone. seems kinda weird to go to a concert just so someone can fix your phone tho, so im going to assume he likes them :D

omg that's awesome :woot: I love Tim Burton.

He needs to direct a music video for one of GD's quirkier songs :D

I have that t-shirt :D

really?? It's pretty awesome!

I want it but I didn't find it around! >.<

meins du nich stephan darnstaed !!? der hat immer rumgeheult XD martin war der der immer nur "der mit dem schönen blauen augen" war XD der hat sogar wake me up im casting gesungen :P und singt das jetzt immer auf seinen "konzerten" XD hat der mal in so nem interview gesagt XD naja ob man den als star bezeichnen kann ist die andere seite XD

I hated martin stosch.

He sang "summer has come to pass" :down:

Ach ja. kenn mich da nicht so aus :P Aber cool, dass er Wake me up singt, auch wenn es sicher nicht sooooo toll klingen wird wie das Original :D

Und dass Hulk Hogan Fan ist, wusst ich gar nicht. Hat er das mal irgendwo erwähnt?

ja ich war mal eins von diesen casting liebenden kindern XD und ja in nem video aber ich weiß nich mehr wo...wenn ichs find post ichs :thumbsup:

I hated martin stosch.

He sang "summer has come to pass" :down:

yeah he was like really really bad !

I think Simple Plan are fans. They mentioned Green Day in their list of 'thank you's' in their Still Not Getting Any album.

U2 thanked the guys individually on their No Line on the Horizon album.

And obv they're friends and stuff because of The Saints Are Coming, and are probably fans.

ok sry ich lag falsch er is nich unbedingt fan aber er sagt trotzdem was über sie hier .

(aber good charlotte geb zu das green day die "biggest band in the world" sind....und so komsiche rapper die ich nich kenn und fall out boy ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug3jQ8WD73g

ok sry ich lag falsch er is nich unbedingt fan aber er sagt trotzdem was über sie hier .

(aber good charlotte geb zu das green day die "biggest band in the world" sind....und so komsiche rapper die ich nich kenn und fall out boy ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug3jQ8WD73g

Omg, that was awesome and funny :wub: Thanks for posting!

Omg, that was awesome and funny :wub: Thanks for posting!

your welcome =)

eeehhh.......any other celebrity green day fan......

I think stefan raab really likes them....well he invited them twice to tv total so yay =)

your welcome =)

eeehhh.......any other celebrity green day fan......

I think stefan raab really likes them....well he invited them twice to tv total so yay =)

Cause no one else would come to his show :lol:

I believe Linkin Park like them too. And maybe Coldplay? :unsure:

Cause no one else would come to his show :lol:

I believe Linkin Park like them too. And maybe Coldplay? :unsure:

aawww.thats not nice of you anja !!!!!!! but yeah coldplay once said that they were only succesful with viva la vida because green day hadnt an album out back then XD

This has probably been posted already but apparently Ellen Page is a fan (Juno) I'm fairly sure Billie Joe said something about her having a Kerplunk t-shirt once.

Remember reading an interview with Daniel Radcliffe in NME or Kerrang about how much he loved Green Day, also remember seeing Robbie Williams singing along to basket case when Green Day were on Jools Holland, and during an interview on Jools Holland, Billie said he was a big fan of Robbie's which blew my mind a little lol

This has probably been posted already but apparently Ellen Page is a fan (Juno) I'm fairly sure Billie Joe said something about her having a Kerplunk t-shirt once.

Yup, and Billie Joe knew, and got the title for East Jesus Nowhere from that film.

Remember reading an interview with Daniel Radcliffe in NME or Kerrang about how much he loved Green Day, also remember seeing Robbie Williams singing along to basket case when Green Day were on Jools Holland, and during an interview on Jools Holland, Billie said he was a big fan of Robbie's which blew my mind a little lol

:sick:

Foo fighters and the Goo Goo Dolls like em as well.

there's a vid on utube with them having a laff and taking the piss outta manson!!

Lady Gaga

Brett Gurewitz loves green day they're one of his fave bands.

Jesse Michaels from Op Ivy.

theres loads to many to name em all

Archived