Famous Green Day fans

Metanoia

I was just going to talk about this sexy ass motherfucker, whom I miss dearly already.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2mhctx.jpg

Carson is such a stan :lol: and I lost it when Billie started singing Stephen's song :lol:

I know! My dad was like "That's hilarious!" And Billie did it so seamlessly too, he only heard Stephen sing it once and he already had it! Musical genius!

It's hard for interviewers not to like them though, they're original and funny and so sweet! And I forgot friggin' AMAZING!

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seeing Ewan McGregor wearing an American Idiot shirt in an interview a while back.

+10 cool points for him

IMG_1993.JPG

^ Irrefutable proof. :D

A little opinionated sidenote: I don't like Courtney's face now. It's not natural, like it was back when she was dating Kurt.

I remember seeing Ewan McGregor wearing an American Idiot shirt in an interview a while back.

+10 cool points for him

Fucking badass, man.

And I didn't think Saget could be even more amazing, but finding that out? AWESOME!

For your time:

Alex Day, aka NERIMON.

but he's just a youtuber kid, haha. I got all excited when I saw his AI poster on his wall.

Tim Burton was at the Green Day show in Sacramento in Aug. im not sure if he was there because he likes them, or if it was just so Chris [the verizon soundcheck guy] could fix his phone. seems kinda weird to go to a concert just so someone can fix your phone tho, so im going to assume he likes them :D

Guys, seriously, who's NOT a Green Day fan? :lol:

But I think Biffy Clyro's singer mentioned them in an interview :)

I'm guessing Avril Lavigne, considering she covers their songs.
then we need to mention Fall out Boy as well :)

And the Storywriter of How I met your Mother since Green Day has been mentioned twice in the second season :D

AND does anybody from the secret-show in may from Cologne remember that Elton was there? :D:D:D

Ahh I just assumed it was Slane cause I knew they played there either 02 or 03, thanks for putting that straight :)

Yeeah thats the one, witness festival, I remember hearing the bootleg years ago and that comment stuck out. This thread jolted my memory.

And totally agree about LTJ, that would be my 2 favourite bands in one night, perfect. But yeah Vinnie did say he wasn't keen on it, I heard that JR liked it though. Still, we can always hope!

Also Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio is pretty good friends with BJ

I love that bootleg! It's so amazing...but then again, any show where Billie Joe mentions the word "Ireland!!" is :wub:

It'd be so amazing to have Vinnie and BJ in the same room together. It'd be like my 2 lyric Gods right in front of me :lol:

you can add the guys from All Time Low, Simple Plan, Yellowcard, New Found Glory, Faber Drive and many other pop-punk bands.

and Katy Perry : D

edit: i think also Leighton Meester from gossip girls digs them, dont remember where ive read it.

oh and Perez loves Green Day. he has stated it via Twitter a couple of times.

Hm if Leighton Meester really is a fan, my crush on her just got bigger.

Ryan Key even said in an interview that nimrod was his favorite album :happy:

Ryan is fucking awsome, I miss Yellowcard. :(

Also Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio is pretty good friends with BJ

Yeah I was just about to mention that. I think Billie told a story about Matt and him at one of the US shows.

My memory is horrible though.

But seriously, an Alkaline Trio and Green Day show would be brilliant.

I read that Glen Matlock went to a concert with his son, and he said it was exciting!

I read that Glen Matlock went to a concert with his son, and he said it was exciting!

Funny, cause another Sex Pistol

*cough cough* Johnny Rotten *cough cough*

has proclaimed not to be a fan at all. Good to know that at least one Sex Pistol is a fan.

I've heard that Muse are fans. On a video of Green Day & Muse performing at the same gig Muse avoided the interviewer just so they could watch them live.

AND does anybody from the secret-show in may from Cologne remember that Elton was there? :D:D:D

Was he really there?

that's cool :D

Was he really there?

that's cool :D

He was totally there. he was sitting on the Gallery and before the show started everybody was shouting his name xD

Funny, cause another Sex Pistol

*cough cough* Johnny Rotten *cough cough*

has proclaimed not to be a fan at all. Good to know that at least one Sex Pistol is a fan.

Yes, you're right, in the same article I read that Lydon hates them..!

He was totally there. he was sitting on the Gallery and before the show started everybody was shouting his name xD

Yeah, someone said he was there and then everyone turned around and looked at him, he looked embarassed :D

Madsen, a German band are also fans.

Does anyone have a video of Dave Grohl mentioning them?

And any Bayside video?

Yeah, someone said he was there and then everyone turned around and looked at him, he looked embarassed :D

Madsen, a German band are also fans.

No he looked amused. I mean he's a comedian and Stefan is making fun of him all the time, he laughed when everybody was looking at him :D

Really, Madsen? That makes them even more cooler

going to see them in May

- never heard they like GD :D

Archived