Famous Green Day fans

Metanoia

If anyone knows who the Naked Brothers Band is they are fans. I met them (without knowing it was them) opening night of the musical and one of the kids said he really liked the show. It was a pretty funny story. I was standing next to these 2 kids who were like dressed up and one had sunglasses on (it was nighttime too) and everyone kept asking them how they enjoyed the show. So I said the show was amazing right? And the kid was like yeah it was. So then I said are you waiting for the band also? And he didn't say anything just kind of looked at me like you have no idea who your talking to kind of look. Then this lady says they had to go I guess to the after party and I asked her who those kids were because they looked familiar. And she said it was the Naked Brothers Band. They had a tv show on Nickelodeon for those who don't know who they are. I found that funny and embarrasing at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juliette Lewis tweeted this about half an hour ago:

igxbt.jpg

"This is my imaginary prom pic w Billie Joe Ha! We woulda started a Footloose dance off at our school or..."

Nah that's not from the tiki bar show, if you look at the comments she posted it back when billie was in AI.

On Tony Stewart's facebook page Green Day is listed first under his musical likes. I thought that was pretty cool. :cool:

I bet she got into the Tiki Bar :ninja:

Nah, she's all right. A bit crazy, but cool.

She most definitely would have, if she were even in the same country. She's in Toronto filming right now.

Anyone mentioned Matthew Fox?

I think there was a picture of him and Billie, and Matthew said they're friends.

^

Didn't BJ visit him at Hawaii when Fox was filming Lost or something like that? So yeah, they are friends. :)

Anyone mentioned Matthew Fox?

I think there was a picture of him and Billie, and Matthew said they're friends.

I remember this too. I think they were on a show or something together.

• 5 months later...

idk whether anyone already mentioned it...the guys of Slipknot are Green Day fans, they covered American Idiot and one of them even said that he loves Green Day....Green Day (and me) hate Slipknot though :lol:

Some disneygirl, Selena GOmez or something like that, once said that she learned herself to play the guitar by watching Gree nDay video's. (It could also be Taylor Swift or something x])

And Blink 182 thanked Green Day in Enema of the State! (Okay, think somebody said that before.)

And Destine likes them, they have a Green Day poster in their home (Saw that on DestineTV)

Some disneygirl, Selena GOmez or something like that, once said that she learned herself to play the guitar by watching Gree nDay video's. (It could also be Taylor Swift or something x])

And Blink 182 thanked Green Day in Enema of the State! (Okay, think somebody said that before.)

And Destine likes them, they have a Green Day poster in their home (Saw that on DestineTV)

:lol: idk whther Selena Gomez likes green day, but Taylor Swft really likes Geen Day, cos she even covered Good Riddance on one of her concerts ;)

and yeah Blink also did a tour with GD :happy:

Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory. They both went to see American Idiot and Kaley tweeted a picture of her there and a thank you to Billie Joe and someone said they saw Johnny there also. Which makes me really happy because I like that show just as much as I like Green Day.

when i saw the title Famous Green Day fans i assumed it was just about Tony and Andres...

when i saw the title Famous Green Day fans i assumed it was just about Tony and Andres...

lol me too I thought the same thing

• 2 weeks later...

i don´t know if this person is mentioned yet: Sido, a rapper who is famous in germany is a green day fan too.

i don´t know if this person is mentioned yet: Sido, a rapper who is famous in germany is a green day fan too.

Really? Where do you know that from?

Really? Where do you know that from?

one of my friends who is a really huge fan of him has read this in an interview

Archived