Famous Green Day fans

Metanoia

Don't know if anyone mentioned this but on vh1 100 greatest artists of all time the guy from slipknot (corey somethin... I think) and jewel talked about green day. Even the brenaked ladies talked about them.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Synyster Gates likes them is awesome. And Billy Talent. :wub:

whattt?!!!! i can't believe it that's awesome :woot:

Tom Felton's a fan... don't know if that's been mentioned already.

Draco Malfoy :eyebrows::lol:

Didn't knew that.

Rupert Grint and the Phelps twins are fans too.

The Harry Potter cast is awesome for so many reasons :lol:

ohmy that's awesome:D

whattt?!!!! i can't believe it that's awesome :woot:

I know. Shadows also said something about Green Day inspiring them in an article in Kerrang, and when Gates were interview here on the radio he said that he liked Green Day. :)

Lady Gaga , she said that she liked Dookie :D

here in italy we have

vasco rossi: rock singer

valentino rossi motogp raider

xD

Maybe not "fans" but I read in an old interview Joe fuckin' Strummer "liked to hear GD on the radio" and Marky Ramone. I dont know where I read this but even Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols' original line up) respects GD, unlike Johnny.

Marky Ramone has stated he likes GD a few times (in his cd and in Punks Not Dead)

• 3 weeks later...

In an interview during the Viva la Vida days Chris Martin said that the only reason that they were at the top of the world is because U2 and Green Day were on vacation and that they will be at the top again once they come out with their new album in 2009!!!

In an interview during the Viva la Vida days Chris Martin said that the only reason that they were at the top of the world is because U2 and Green Day were on vacation and that they will be at the top again once they come out with their new album in 2009!!!

Ooh do you have a link to this interview?

And Dan Radcliffe was mentioned before, but just in case here's the quote about it:

But you are a budding music aficionado — who are you listening to these days?

DR: The Libertines. Franz Ferdinand. I respect Green Day, but my problem with American punk is that it all sounds like Good Charlotte. But I like that ''American Idiot'' song. ''Now everybody do the propaganda''? Genius!

Ooh do you have a link to this interview?

And Dan Radcliffe was mentioned before, but just in case here's the quote about it:

But you are a budding music aficionado — who are you listening to these days?

DR: The Libertines. Franz Ferdinand. I respect Green Day, but my problem with American punk is that it all sounds like Good Charlotte. But I like that ''American Idiot'' song. ''Now everybody do the propaganda''? Genius!

Omg. Love him. :lol:

^ yeah, he saw them at Wembley so.. :D

27x01mp.png

Wow!!! That's awesome :D

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but Ben from Billy Talent is a fan and he enjoys kurplunk a lot apparently :wub:

Linkin Park are fans,too.

In an interview,Mike Shinoda said that he wanted Hybrid Theory(their debut album)to be as good as

Dookie.

(IMO,this album is as good as Dookie.)

We should open a topic about famous Green Day haters. It would be interesting. :thumbsup:

I read the other day that Billie is really close friends with Jason Mewes (Jay from Dogma, etc.). Which is awesome, 'cause I love that guy. I'm assuming that if they're good friends, he probably likes the band...?

We should open a topic about famous Green Day haters. It would be interesting. :thumbsup:

I think that would just end up being a whole thread of people bitching about how all the Green Day haters don't know what they're talking about. xD

xD I can just see that thread turning into a 'Bash Bieber' page.

David Desrosiers and Sebastien Lefebvre of Simple Plan are Green Day fans. both learned guitar from Billie Joe (or because of him).

and I don´t know if she was mentioned yet, but Sarah Jessica Parker likes them too. I remember she was at the last shw of the AI musical on b-way

Archived